ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer request BBN (Updated 10/29/22)

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
My Mom’s husband is 78 and they found a mass on his lung and he is having a more in depth scan on Mon.
Mom said he is not feeling well.
Please pray for him.
Thank you and God Bless You All.
You prayed my wife’s addiction to nicotine away as she hasnt had a cigarette since the 4th of July so I know together we can pray this mass away too.
Thanks again BBN.

My Mom’s husband is 78 and they found a mass on his lung and he is having a more in depth scan on Mon.
Please pray for him.
You prayed my wife’s addiction to nicotine away as she hasnt had a cigarette since the 4th of July so I know together we can pray this mass away too.
Thanks again BBN.
Prayers for you all

The Bible says God will forgive all your sins and heal all your diseases. God bless your mom's husband may the good Lord be with him and heal him

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Please pray for him.
Thanks again BBN.
Let him know the BBN is praying for him and keep the faith. The God I serve is a powerful God and has answered many of my prayers. He will do it again and again. May God be with him and provide peace and comfort. Stay strong

Numbers 6:24-26​

24 “‘“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

Lot of good things in this thread.
Would add make it a point each day to reach out and do some act of kindness for someone or a cause that you recognize is also in need of help or encouragement.

Prayers for you, friend. May God bless you and those similarly situated in their lives,

Please pray for him.
Thanks again BBN.
Prayers

Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers. I believe God is still in the miracle business and still answers prayer because my wife who was a pack a day smoker for 15 yrs quite cold turkey and hasnt touched a cigarette since the 4th of July thanks to BBN sending up prayers to JC!
I love you guys.
Still waiting word on my Mom’s husband, please keep praying and I will let you know what the test results reveled as soon as I hear something. They had to delay the scan until yesterday, so it may be another day or so. God Bless and GBB!

HH you’re well aware of much of what I could tell you. I feel like sometimes we pray for what we want not what needs to happen. I personally hope what I want and what needs to happen fall in line. Hoping for a recovery.

O Lord, hear our prayers and heal this man, in the name of Jesus. And thank you for the prayers which have already been answered!

Off topic and apologize to HH - but I am tripped out every time I see you post. I’m originally from dyersburg and my family has long roots there. You’ll understand what I’m going to say.

1. Shutting down Cozy Kitchen downtown was a travesty.

2. Dyersburg people are a unique bunch.

3. The smell of Abe’s never leaves your mind.

😀

Last edited:
Reactions: dyersburgcatfan
Please pray for him.
Thanks again BBN.
Prayers from southern ohio

Well BBN my Mom’s husband has cancer. Both lungs, hip and lymph nods. I will be going to see him tomorrow sometime after Church service to lay hands on him and to petition the Almighty Lord Jesus for his mercy on Jerry’s behalf and to heal him of this dreaded disease. Please pray and Jesus bless you all.

Well BBN my Mom’s husband has cancer. Both lungs, hip and lymph nods. I will be going to see him tomorrow sometime after Church service to lay hands on him and to petition the Almighty Lord Jesus for his mercy on Jerry’s behalf and to heal him of this dreaded disease. Please pray and Jesus bless you all.
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 🕯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT