ADVERTISEMENT

OT Another prayer request

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Last time I asked BBN for prayers in Jesus name regarding my wife's a pack a day cigarette addiction you all were very gracious and your prayers helped my wife defeat nicotine as she hasnt smoke 1 cig in over a month.
Well now we have a new trial. COVID My wife and I have been experiencing mild symptoms and decided to get tested today and we are both positive. We are both in our mid 50s and have some health issues, I have mild diabetes and she has mild kidney disease. Please pray that together we can beat this dreaded disease in Jesus name.
Thank you my BBN Brethren.
PS we are both vaccinated and boosted.

Last time I asked BBN for prayers in Jesus name regarding my wife's a pack a day cigarette addiction you all were very gracious and your prayers helped my wife defeat nicotine as she hasnt smoke 1 cig in over a month.
Well now we have a new trial. COVID My wife and I have been experiencing mild symptoms and decided to get tested today and we are both positive. We are both in our mid 50s and have some health issues, I have mild diabetes and she has mild kidney disease. Please pray that together we can beat this dreaded disease in Jesus name.
Prayers sent

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Praying for you guys sir!

Lifting both of you up to the Lord and Savior Jesus, our only hope.. Stay strong Brother.

Prayers for you and your wife. May I ask prayers for my grandson who is 21 years old and has Covid. My son lives close to Frankfort and said that Covid is going around in that area. God bless all !
WC, praying for your Grandson. My Grandson is but 4 and he has Covid as well. Please pray for him too. Thank you all.

Reactions: westerncat
Prayers for you! Luckily the strain although more contagious, is in a lesser form from a serious health condition. Still get well and get some rest. Take some vitamin C, get some sun.

Am praying.

Also, get yourselves hopped up on some highly filtered brand of shilajit. The humic and fulvic acids keep those famous spike proteins from sticking to anything.

Lord work a miracle in both their lives!

Strain/variant that is going around is hitting everyone my man. I personally know 50+ people, including myself who've had it in the past month.

This strain is super super contagious and vaccine is doing nothing against preventing it, perhaps it is helping with symptoms. Good news is it is pretty weak. My symptoms were mild like a mid range allergy symptom. Wife got it a little worse and 2 of our 4 kids got it...they were no worse than me. Somehow our 2 month old who is breastfeeding didn't get it from my wife or had zero symptoms. We never were tested but positive I had it based off BA5 symptoms.

Prayers to you but I am sure you will be just fine.

🙏🙏🙏

Strain/variant that is going around is hitting everyone my man. I personally know 50+ people, including myself who've had it in the past month.

This strain is super super contagious and vaccine is doing nothing against preventing it, perhaps it is helping with symptoms. Good news is it is pretty weak. My symptoms were mild like a mid range allergy symptom. Wife got it a little worse and 2 of our 4 kids got it...they were no worse than me. Somehow our 2 month old who is breastfeeding didn't get it from my wife or had zero symptoms. We never were tested but positive I had it based off BA5 symptoms.

Prayers to you but I am sure you will be just fine.
OP- I will certainly pray for you but I think this ^^ is VERY accurate. Covid has been hell no matter how you look at it but I know a large number of people of all ages and physical conditions that have it or just got over it and I feel like this strain is fairly mild and you guys should (hopefully) be okay. Take care of yourselves. 👍

Had it back in early June. Not vaxxed. Fever, leg cramps, brain fog and some weird anxiety/depression stuff for about a week. Flem and positive tests for a week after that.

If you’re vaxxed and boosted though it might be RIP for the OP

Had it back in early June. Not vaxxed. Fever, leg cramps, brain fog and some weird anxiety/depression stuff for about a week. Flem and positive tests for a week after that.

If you’re vaxxed and boosted though it might be RIP for the OP

Lol, well I actually have an extra booster given by my Dr by mistake because Walmart didn't report my shot from last winter.

I didn't have a fever, leg cramps, brain fog or anxiety/depression.

I had a sore throat, a little congestion and a weird as cough that produced zero mucus, all of which lasted like 3-4 days. Wife who has one less booster had a fever, night sweats, chills, sore throat and same cough.

But keep preaching...only side effect from booster is the cutaneous horn I'm growing on my crown, so what?

ADVERTISEMENT