ADVERTISEMENT

Poster most likely to go blind tomorrow

Mashburned

All-American
Mar 10, 2009
Probably me, tbh. Almost dropped a limb on my face today while I was busy ignoring all safety procedures.

Brax will probably try to win a bet that rewards him with free chicken for a week if he stares down the eclipse.

Kooky is wearing tin foil glasses to intensify the experience because he's no wuss.

Krazy Kats probably lost his vision today while practicing for the big event.

BBdk because he's a walking fart.

Who you got?

Probably me, tbh. Almost dropped a limb on my face today while I was busy ignoring all safety procedures.

Brax will probably try to win a bet that rewards him with free chicken for a week if he stares down the eclipse.

Kooky is wearing tin foil glasses to intensify the experience because he's no wuss.

Krazy Kats probably lost his vision today while practicing for the big event.

BBdk because he's a walking fart.

Who you got?

Idk if he's serious or just joking and I'm an idiot. But I'm going to do that. I'm also an idiot. I've just confused myself.
Remember though, if you watch it in a mirror, as the eclipse progresses the sun will start out dark and then get brighter and brighter until totality, when it will be at its brightest.

Remember though, if you watch it in a mirror, as the eclipse progresses the sun will start out dark and then get brighter and brighter until totality, when it will be at its brightest.

Oh boy I sure can't wait to see the sun at its brightest! I'm not gonna blink so I see it all!

Reactions: -Mav-
I predict that the eyeball doctor that used to post on here will make out like a damn bandit...
giphy.gif

I created glasses out of a pizza box so I'm good to go. What's the worst that could happen

You guys have disappointed me, I thought this thread was going to be about the one my mother told me I would go blind for.

You guys have disappointed me, I thought this thread was going to be about the one my mother told me I would go blind for.

Warrior, imagine this. You've starred in a 70s TV show called Kung Fu. The day you decide to hang yourself in a closet of a shady Thai motel and there's a solar eclipse. Would you stare at the sun until your ejaculation kills you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT