ADVERTISEMENT

Positives . . . .

It is much closer to drive to Nashville or Charlotte than Florida.

You will not need suntan lotion in the northern climes.

We still might shock U of L . . . by staying within 10 and giving up only 8 sacks.

Maybe C-Rod applies for an 7th season of eligibility, based on a $30,000 NIl deal.

And Levis is still a first rounder!!
This is one of the very first times I wished against a bowl game...geez, watching this team...I just want it to end.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Yesterday was, perhaps, the worst loss of Stoops’ time at UK and I was not surprised, and probably was a lot less frustrated than I should have been. To see UK snatch defeat from the grips of victory (in the stands it sure looked like offensive interference on the long pass, I have seen helmet-less players make tackles without a call, and hands to the face is called about 2 times per year in a team’s season) before, but to have the team we have, to be ranked, and to lose to a Vandy team who gives up over 400 yards per game AT Kroger … about as bad as it gets.

Not sure we should we beat UL.

Yesterday was, perhaps, the worst loss of Stoops’ time at UK and I was not surprised, and probably was a lot less frustrated than I should have been. To see UK snatch defeat from the grips of victory (in the stands it sure looked like offensive interference on the long pass, I have seen helmet-less players make tackles without a call, and hands to the face is called about 2 times per year in a team’s season) before, but to have the team we have, to be ranked, and to lose to a Vandy team who gives up over 400 yards per game AT Kroger … about as bad as it gets.

Not sure we should we beat UL.

While I agree with what you say, against a short handed Vandy team at home, should not come down to a few close calls by the refs. In scoring territory five times, get four FG attempts out of it, and no TDs until 4th quarter . . . against the worst defense in the conference. Geezus, that long pass was in the air forever, just look around and knock it down.

Speaking of FGs, if we don't get the short FG blocked, we kick two XPs and have five more points at the end of the game, which would have come in rather handy. But we have bitched about Ruffalo kicking it low all year, and had several low kicks blocked, but no one seems to care (he did make 3 of 4 yesterday)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT