ADVERTISEMENT

Portal question

JonathanW

All-American
Jan 3, 2003
Last year, who was the best player brought in to any team where he was expected to not be in the top 5 (even if he played his way into the top 5.

Just wondering how good we can add, depending on who returns.

Dude, who cares, it’s about these kids, we have an incoming class of six freshman, the #2 recruiting class, we’ll have a handful of players returning, we’re good in the big scheme of things.

If I am understanding your question correctly, what about AJ Storr last year? Last year saw his numbers with St. John's go from 8.8 PPG to 16.8 PPG for Wisconsin. Ranked 70th on this list below. Even Nelson was ranked 20th on that list, not Top 5 and much further down can find players like Girard for Clemson among others that made a huge difference on their teams this past season. Then you have players like Keshad Johnson at 127 who I would like to have had on this year's team for his role as a defensive stopper.

Last edited:
I’m going with Cam Spencer. 113th ranked portal player and the 2nd leading scorer at UConn.

He and his brother are amazing at what they have turned into as basketball players.

are all your responses sarcasm? ^ I know people are in defeated mode now but lol.
Yeah, just truly think of the overall talent Cal has had at UK, next to nothing to show for it, he’ll never have what he used to, the outlook with him has never been bleaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT