ADVERTISEMENT

Pope!!

It’s Microsoft teams! And it sucks!

He should have used FaceTime so the recruits know he doesn’t have one of those green text androids

If you hate Android you are being played like a puppet. Companies love to get you to hate their competition (Coke vs Pepsi, Nike vs Adidas, Ford vs Chevy). If a company can get you to hate its rival they trick you into loyalty and keeps money coming in their pockets. Apple purposely makes it so Androids texts and things are not fully compatible. Truth is, Apple and Android both make great phones, if you cant see that you are easily manipulated.

It’s Microsoft teams! And it sucks!

He should have used FaceTime so the recruits know he doesn’t have one of those green text androids
if Pope isn’t dancing on TikTok by now, I’m gonna be worried he won’t be able to get recruits!

If you hate Android you are being played like a puppet. Companies love to get you to hate their competition (Coke vs Pepsi, Nike vs Adidas, Ford vs Chevy). If a company can get you to hate its rival they trick you into loyalty and keeps money coming in their pockets. Apple purposely makes it so Androids texts and things are not fully compatible. Truth is, Apple and Android both make great phones, if you cant see that you are easily manipulated.
I think the joke went over your head

Reactions: Greatestalltime
Android sucks. I do admit to being manipulated by a superior product. 😄

Lol I don’t really care, but if you have kids you KNOW the social status difference of blue text/green text. It wasn’t me who started it! Blame the kids!

I’m 43 so I don’t care. I have iPhone because my wife had one so you just go along with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT