ADVERTISEMENT

Pope with his daughter on the recruiting trail

I honestly don't even know why I visit this forum and expect anything of value from it. I guess it's just because I'm still such a big fan of UK basketball.

Reactions: KFuqua and CatTough
I honestly don't even know why I visit this forum and expect anything of value from it. I guess it's just because I'm still such a big fan of UK basketball.

My favorite posters are the ones that go thread to
thead complaining about complaining. They literally go into each thread and complain that other people complain and when you read their post history it’s nothing but pure complaining the entire time. It’s pretty hilarious. The word cantankerous comes to mind, not sure if it fits though.

Reactions: chroix
My favorite posters are the ones that go thread to
thead complaining about complaining. They literally go into each thread and complain that other people complain and when you read their post history it’s nothing but pure complaining the entire time. It’s pretty hilarious. The word cantankerous comes to mind, not sure if it fits though.
And my least favorite are the phantom "fans" who popped up after Pope was hired and seem like they are just pretending to be UK fans while subtly taking jabs and shots and the program and coach.

And they are right ahead of the ones complaining about those who complain.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
And my least favorite are the phantom "fans" who popped up after Pope was hired and seem like they are just pretending to be UK fans while subtly taking jabs and shots and the program and coach.

And they are right ahead of the ones complaining about those who complain.

Well what happened around that time? It’s a culmination of Arkansas fans and Louisville fans. Why? Because Arkansas fans suddenly think they have something in Calipari, and Louisville fans suddenly think they have something in that short guy. So naturally they run here.

Pope is gonna be legit he’s the right guy for this job. Highly intelligent guy who’s hungry and started late. He’s going to work double time. People can doubt but if he hits his stride and the money is there he’s gonna kill it.

My least least favorite are the ones that couldn’t see through Calipari and encouraged his actions. To me, those are the worst of the worst. Total sellouts that don’t care about our traditions.

Reactions: KFuqua
Wow! I just watched a replay of Pope's press conference. He is a VERY personable, intelligent, impressive man and coach. I listen to him and I do believe he will recruit well at the SEC level. His players will enjoy playing for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT