ADVERTISEMENT

Pope wants BBN to vote on UK’s next uniforms

I’m starting to really dig him. As a player he was awesome. As a coach he is saying all the right things. I’m praying he can win. What a relationship that would be with BBN. I’m guessing the players of past will help him succeed. Like having a bunch of coaches. Just need some talent and get to work.

I’m still cautiously optimistic.

Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth - Tyson.

I’m starting to really dig him. As a player he was awesome. As a coach he is saying all the right things. I’m praying he can win. What a relationship that would be with BBN. I’m guessing the players of past will help him succeed. Like having a bunch of coaches. Just need some talent and get to work.

I’m still cautiously optimistic.

Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth - Tyson.
Yep, he has done everything you could want so far. Now we just gotta see how it materializes on the court.

He talked about the denim uniforms tonight, but he said he hated the Converse shoes they created.

I do not give a rat’s ass what uniforms they wear. Let the players decide, if you want a poll, as they’re wearing them.
What I want is to see KY win basketball games, especially in March.

Reactions: singletrackcat
So which Rafters poster would be the funniest if it were him?
Denim Vest ?

I’m just thinking out of the box on the uniforms, we need something random like checkerboards and maybe like a general logo like a wildcat everyone uses so we can focus on the zone defense and stuff or get wild and make an inbounds play or something that just insults the donors and fans. If he could only coach like that…..

Denim it is! We should bring it back and always keep it in the rotation at least for a few games each year.

I also really liked those retro throwback unis we wore sometime in the later part of Tubby's tenure. Those were sharp!

I vote denim as well. It's a unique look with a shout out to a past championship team, but not to over the top as the icicles and zig zag looking uniforms.

Arched block letters. No cursive. 1992 would be my choice. For God's sake though, get the color right this time. The past umpteen years hasn't been the right color blue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT