ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is working it this weekend

Yes, which would make it even better...false hope building right up until the rug gets pulled out.

For the record, I've thought Cal was a terrible coach in many ways for many years, but I don't hate hate the guy. It was definitely past time for him to move on from UK, so I'm glad he's gone.

But in my post above, I am purely just stating what would be an awesome ending to the season for most of the BBN...and I was just having fun in regards to creating a brutal ending as a revenge factor.
It would be Hollywood ending level great, no doubt.

I honestly predict Cal will catch a bit of a second wind in his first year at Arkansas. But the man has grown stale as a coach and his peers have all dropped out of the new landscape of college basketball and he’s still hanging on. I think he lasts 2-3 more years at most before calling it quits.

Let me know when he actually gets to work instead of spending all his time at Keeneland and watching baseball games.
9e130a6b-9669-49cd-b070-04a5f6914323_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse
Seems to be a lot of guys on here that know this Pope guy really well. Know his coaching style, how he recruits, how he has handled NIL, how he treats the players in the locker room. Wonder if they knew this stuff 3 weeks ago and haven’t done any internet searches since he was hired?

Seems to be a lot of guys on here that know this Pope guy really well. Know his coaching style, how he recruits, how he has handled NIL, how he treats the players in the locker room. Wonder if they knew this stuff 3 weeks ago and haven’t done any internet searches since he was hired?
What did/do you know?

Re Keeneland, probably a lot of you aren't old enough to remember rumors at the time that Sam Bowie, Kyle Macy, Derrick Hord, Richard Madison et al were getting race horses to sign with UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT