ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is the anti-Cal, and that's exactly what we needed

This program needed to get back to winning in the NCAAT and competing for championships. This hire, even if you talk yourself into it, ensures we'll have no realistic shot of doing that in the short term.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
This program needed to get back to winning in the NCAAT and competing for championships. This hire, even if you talk yourself into it, ensures we'll have no realistic shot of doing that in the short term.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

That might have been true pre-portal, but this is a different game. Plus the NIL floodgates have opened. I have a strong hunch that not many donors were willing to give the glorified NBA agent a nickel.

Reactions: ukwazoo and catzcan
I'm pumped to put the NBA farm system days of Cal using this place as a pit stop to build their brand and jet after one year behind us. Time to get back to playing in tournaments like Maui again, watch players 3-4 years and have true senior days that mean something. Most of all winning championships.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
I don’t think we knew just how effing tired of Cal we really were. I mean we knew we were tired of his shtick, but man. Weight has been lifted. Atlas shrugged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT