ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Alumns

billy-madison.gif

*alums

Can you name a few of his glorious alums that you would love to see involved with the program? Can you also explain the benefit these alums would bring to our program? If you don’t mind. Genuinely curious.
Our guys will need a tax guy for their NIL, I’m sure one of his alums could get the job done

Nah,
But if some of the UK guys under Cal still want to be around like John wall does you 100% open the doors. The Utah people don't do anything to elevate the program unless they are current players who transfer in * cough Robinson *cough.

These past 2 weeks have really shown some of the great minds we have on this board smh. I've found out that a large number know very little about basketball and only care about stars. Most have forgotten that a true coach can do big things with avg talent

Can we have some of the obvious trolls IP banned? Any ridiculous thread created here lately has been by a member who signed up within the past month and/or has less than 500 posts.

Reactions: UK90
These past 2 weeks have really shown some of the great minds we have on this board smh. I've found out that a large number know very little about basketball and only care about stars. Most have forgotten that a true coach can do big things with avg talent
But there’s only one coach who can’t beat Oakland with 4 days prep time and two top 5 picks.

Bring in all of the Kentucky guys and build that bridge. Pope needs to utize that bond. Especially guys from Cal's era. The players today would identify with the guys in the NBA.

Can you name a few of his glorious alums that you would love to see involved with the program? Can you also explain the benefit these alums would bring to our program? If you don’t mind. Genuinely curious.

Mormonism's, oh my bad, poster moronism's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT