ADVERTISEMENT

Pope’s first commit.

I’m surprised by this. I thought the fact he did the mission trip would mean he’s all in on BYU and the Mormon life. Big pickup. Probably a 4 year player who is going to be really tough as a very mature Jr/Sr. I think this is a good sign for picking up 3-4 of BYU’s current roster as well. Really like Jaxson Robinson, hope he’s next.

Elephant Converse GIF

I’m surprised by this. I thought the fact he did the mission trip would mean he’s all in on BYU and the Mormon life. Big pickup. Probably a 4 year player who is going to be really tough as a very mature Jr/Sr. I think this is a good sign for picking up 3-4 of BYU’s current roster as well. Really like Jaxson Robinson, hope he’s next.

Just another mission

Welcome to BBN! We are delighted that you are joining UK. Now it's to put the work in at least a 1K shots a day. Strength training is a must you have to get ready for the grind in the SEC. We need you to become faster, stronger and quicker. Let's Go!

Reactions: vernoncoy
I 100% assumed he would stick @ BYU because of the mission as well. I think from here on out, I will shut up and watch Pope go to work lol.

I 100% assumed he would stick @ BYU because of the mission as well. I think from here on out, I will shut up and watch Pope go to work lol.
Every Catholic player wants to go to Notre Dame? Every New Jersey player wants to go to Duke?

Strength training is a must you have to get ready for the grind in the SEC. We need you to become faster, stronger and quicker. Let's Go!
The fast and quick part isn’t much of an issue. Don’t let the pasty white skin fool you, this kid has elite athleticism.

And I’m guessin just the two years away helped with the strength part. Remember, the skinny kid you’re looking at in those HS highlights is from years ago. He’s coming in a couple years more physically mature than most freshman.

Reactions: sosoblue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT