ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Man’s Midnight Madness

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
uavel has invited their fans to attend a mini practice at Shawnee Park to film a intro for their home games
Say what...I
I guess this is the best a probation ridden program can expect Well someone once said watching Little Brother is like watching the Dirt Bowl at least they are in the right location

uavel has invited their fans to attend a mini practice at Shawnee Park to film a intro for their home games
Say what...I
I guess this is the best a probation ridden program can expect Well someone once said watching Little Brother is like watching the Dirt Bowl at least they are in the right location
I am going to ask the obvious question here, who cares? They are irrelevant in the state. We just had a top notch madness that is much better to talk about than them. Look we all hate Louisville, but creating a screen name just to talk about them is ridiculous. Go post this stuff on their board

Doesn’t closing down a city block make a good intro to a season? Don’t be obtuse and play like a city park court will be a “madness” event. It’s ON TOP of a regular awesome 4th street Live event.
Pretend it’s like the Rucker’s
Act like no one knows what a great visual and interactive perspective placing a basketball court on fourth street , where several out of towners enjoy to eat, isn’t in the running for marketing genius over a smoky conference hall.
I guess some people like they own reality

You lost all credibility with "awesome 4th street". You started losing credibility with "metrodayze".

Seriously? Is this for real lol? Shawnee park? They trying to get mugged , shot and beat up ?
When my son played AAU ball his team played in a summer league there and the first time he played there and I went to watch him there
were a lot of police officers working there and some stationed around the court. I asked one of the cops why all the police presence and he said people get killed in this park.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
When my son played AAU ball his team played in a summer league there and the first time he played there and I went to watch him there
were a lot of police officers working there and some stationed around the court. I asked one of the cops why all the police presence and he said people get killed in this park.

Yeah; it’s an incredibly dangerous area. Even in broad daylight.

Reactions: Big Foot 275
Doesn’t closing down a city block make a good intro to a season? Don’t be obtuse and play like a city park court will be a “madness” event. It’s ON TOP of a regular awesome 4th street Live event.
Pretend it’s like the Rucker’s
Act like no one knows what a great visual and interactive perspective placing a basketball court on fourth street , where several out of towners enjoy to eat, isn’t in the running for marketing genius over a smoky conference hall.
I guess some people like they own reality
What in the world are you trying to say?

fmcN.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT