• Livingston

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • None

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
Please check for who you think comes back ... or "None" for none of the three.

Last edited:
I butchered "Tshiebwe" ... but cannot figure out how to edit/correct it. Sorry ...

Oh Twitter and this place are going to be wildly entertaining the next handful of hours.

Since this is a prediction thread in essence; I fully believe UK will add something like David Jones, a guard transfer of the Reeves ilk last year(if Reeves does in fact leave), an emergency stinky big, and a depth developmental kid like the high school kid from Indiana that got mentioned today.

Oh Twitter and this place are going to be wildly entertaining the next handful of hours.

Since this is a prediction thread in essence; I fully believe UK will add something like David Jones, a guard transfer of the Reeves ilk last year(if Reeves does in fact leave), an emergency stinky big, and a depth developmental kid like the high school kid from Indiana that got mentioned today.
Gross

• Haha
Reactions: FitchandMurray29

NIT here we come.

• Haha
Reactions: FitchandMurray29
None, the team I grew up with and my favorite team in sports is a damn joke now
Unfortunately, I'm afraid you are correct. Cal has run this into the ground. Kids no longer yearn to come here for KENTUCKY Basketball, they come here for NBA prep and that is dying out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT