ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Diallo - UK or NBA?

We Diallo stay at UK or go to the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

I highly doubt if he chooses the NBA route he'd be sent to the D League at any point, imo.. he's a badass player w a ton of potential, his measurables & athletic numbers are off the charts. He will be on a roster the whole year barring injuries of course . I want him back as much as the next guy, but the reason is bc he's so talented & athletic and would make us that much better, as well as being our "veteran leader" this coming season, not bc he's D league quality. Just my .02 cents

Reactions: _Rooster
I think this is truly a 50-50 decision...I'll support the kid because it's his choice and life but selfishly i want this kid at UK to just watch him play, he's a freak athlete and would fill a great need at the 2 with offense and crazy defense.

Reactions: _Rooster
[QUOTE="mhap8704, post: 5929439, member: 77175"]I highly doubt if he chooses the NBA route he'd be sent to the D League at any point, imo.. he's a badass player w a ton of potential, his measurables & athletic numbers are off the charts. He will be on a roster the whole year barring injuries of course . I want him back as much as the next guy, but the reason is bc he's so talented & athletic and would make us that much better, as well as being our "veteran leader" this coming season, not bc he's D league quality. Just my .02 cents[/QUOTE]

You would be highly wrong.

Diallo has already been told he will spend time in the D League and he has stated he is ok with that.

No team is playing a kid immediately in the league after not finishing HS or playing some college games, not to mention even scrimmage in the combine.

[QUOTE="mhap8704, post: 5929439, member: 77175"]I highly doubt if he chooses the NBA route he'd be sent to the D League at any point, imo.. he's a badass player w a ton of potential, his measurables & athletic numbers are off the charts. He will be on a roster the whole year barring injuries of course . I want him back as much as the next guy, but the reason is bc he's so talented & athletic and would make us that much better, as well as being our "veteran leader" this coming season, not bc he's D league quality. Just my .02 cents

You would be highly wrong.

Diallo has already been told he will spend time in the D League and he has stated he is ok with that.

No team is playing a kid immediately in the league after not finishing HS or playing some college games, not to mention even scrimmage in the combine.[/QUOTE]

He's easily looking at 1-2 years in the D League and he knows it. That's why there's such an emphasis on being in the first round or at least getting some guaranteed money.

Reactions: brianpoe
It wouldn't shock me if he held a press conference and said "I have decided to never play basketball, thank you"
schrodingers draft stock. He could either be a lottery pick or a second rounder. We will only know if he actually plays basketball.

Reactions: brianpoe
schrodingers draft stock. He could either be a lottery pick or a second rounder. We will only know if he actually plays basketball.

First Diallo lied and used UK, and he now is the poster child representing the absurdity of Quantum Physics?

This kid is bad news.

NBA, sent to d-league.

I'm sort of surprised we haven't heard an official announcement that he's staying in the draft at this point since the Nets workout apparently went so well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT