ADVERTISEMENT

Playstation!!!!!

Have you been watching Murray or Eastern? We have a bunch of defensive issues on the perimeter. I don’t know that Bradshaw or Z are known as paint defenders. I thought in both cases the PlayStation Bennie’s were salavating over them being face the basket bigs. Z may well get pulled out of practice due to NCAA corruption. Maybe you should cut back on the Aerosmith.
What? You’re not making much sense. You know nothing of what type players we are waiting to come back? The reason we struggle on the perimeter is because we have to help so much in the paint.

Have you been watching Murray or Eastern? We have a bunch of defensive issues on the perimeter. I don’t know that Bradshaw or Z are known as paint defenders. I thought in both cases the PlayStation Bennie’s were salavating over them being face the basket bigs. Z may well get pulled out of practice due to NCAA corruption. Maybe you should cut back on the Aerosmith.
So you preferred the last several years when we couldn’t shoot? Sounds like you are just here to argue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT