ADVERTISEMENT

"Players First" all the way up until Cals A$$ is on the line

etownblue25

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2008
Cal has always preached players first and pushed kids out to the NBA. Now his job is on the line so he is changing his tune and wanting them to stay. Apparently its Cal first. His assistants are about to find that out too, the hard way.

So you actually believe all of that BS Cal was spewing last night????

He just said those things to take the heat off until he could get through today and SNOW Mitch AGAIN!!!

Cal is a BLOVIATOR!!! He will STILL advise our players to go into the draft because we have a group of 6 Freshmen coming in next season that Cal will be beholden to once again!!

He is a JOKE!!!

Last edited:
So you actually all of that BS Cal was spewing last night????

He just said those things to take the heat off until he could get through today and SNOW Mitch AGAIN!!!

Cal is a BLOVIATOR!!! He will STILL advise our players to go into the draft because we have a group of 6 Freshmen coming in next season that Cal will be beholden to once again!!

He is a JOKE!!!
Just pointing out his BS.

A man can't serve 2 masters, and Players First became Players First, Second, and Third. That isn't a viable model.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Just pointing out his BS.
Oh, I could see him encouraging DJ and Edwards to return, but not Reed or Big Z, the 2 that would help us the most next season. I would say Bradshaw too but Klutch will move him out to USC.

Cal will do whatever it takes to make sure HIS picks get preferential treatment!!

Cal has always preached players first and pushed kids out to the NBA. Now his job is on the line so he is changing his tune and wanting them to stay. Apparently its Cal first. His assistants are about to find that out too, the hard way.
We will find out but I’m not holding my breath. I do think he will get rid of assistants with no issue tho.

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT