ADVERTISEMENT

PJ

PJ Washington has played his last days in a UK uniform. Doesn't want to hurt his draft status and look immobile on the court, which sucks because we need him against Houston but its the right move for a guy thats going in the lotto. Stop with the BS anon sources you don't know anything that everybody else doesn't.
U have the PERFECT avi for someone who vomits as much false BS as you do.

Reactions: TMATACKMA
People saying PJ was done at UK like:
giphy.gif
Is that Bob Knight when he was younger?

It's not a matter of hope or not, it's a guarantee.

Sure they would. They already have. It doesn't mean that PJ would win or be awarded any damages, as he would have to prove there was a loss or damage incurred from the libel action. I quoted several cases and there are several more I can cite.

I'm bewildered that an admitted high school drop out is arguing legalities and legal precedent with a retired lawyer. At least you don't fail to entertain.

Let it go. PJ wouldn't even waste the time to read this forum. It would be more effort than it's worth even if it was taken as you suggest. Btw it wouldn't.

That's not exactly how VPNs work. You have to register with a VPN client to utilize it. From there you connect your network to there's and they extend your private network across theirs constantly changing servers and networks making it more difficult to monitor or hack your data. All law enforcement has to do it establish what VPN client the network you are utilizing at the time is supported by and they can trace it very quickly back to the user.
I could be connecting to my vpn from Starbucks for all you know. I also don’t have give up any information to my vpn client. Im under a fake name and I paid with Monero. A private crypto currency.
Could it be traced. With some diligent work.
Which they 100% would not do in a civil suit. Even a company like Nord would tell you to F off at the suggestion of giving up privacy of a paid client. What’s any of this have to do with basketball? The mods let this board run wild sometimes.

I could be connecting to my vpn from Starbucks for all you know. I also don’t have give up any information to my vpn client. Im under a fake name and I paid with Monero. A private crypto currency.
Which they 100% would not do in a civil suit. Even a company like Nord would tell you to F off at the suggestion of giving up privacy of a paid client. What’s any of this have to do with basketball? The mods let this board run wild sometimes.

F-off. Loser.

giphy.gif

Lol, it's not just your IP they monitor. The computer also has an internal IP of it's own they can be traced back you from manufacture and purchase. And if you had been on WIFI at starbucks you would be on camera and have to hook your computer to their network, which again, can be traced.

Sure they would if subpoenaed to do so.

It was a discussion that started with someone else that you felt compelled to join. You aren't forced to read or participate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT