ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino at BBM

]]

Again, he is a freaking multimillionaire getting his feelings hurt by a more than likely drunk nobody fan. David Tepper throwing a drink at a his own fanbase vibes tbh. You don't know the words either so it could've been a big nothing burger that he overreacted to as well; given his ego that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Shows you just how tiny a person he really is. The kicker is if he had just owned up to it, it probably would've been brushed aside or even laughed off. But when asked he freaking straight up lied about it. Come on. That's crappy behavior. That's actually worse than flipping the bird itself. I could even respect it if he'd been like, "Yeah, some idiot said something and I threw the bird. " Like, ok. At least then you own it. He couldn't even do that. That's why I still have trouble respecting him. The man has lied his ass off at every turn.

I can appreciate everything he did for us, so don't got the bitter ex route. We've done damn fine over the years without him. No coach is EVER bigger than Kentucky. We make coaches; they don't make us- with the only exception being Rupp.

And bringing politics into this lol. Typical weak crap. Amazes me people's arguments are so feeble you can't go a paragraph without pulling that card. Like "Oh oh! I'll throw that out and be cool! That will get'em!"
Nah it seemed to make the point pretty well and triggered you. 😂 The rest of your part is reasonable except not thinking a New Yorker with a personality like his isn’t gonna respond.

I didn’t go back and look because I didn’t get all worked up about it but wasn’t it questionable whether he actually did do it via the pictures all over? How many years ago did that happen and your still hurt over it? It’s sports tensions and egos flare. Didn’t the Harrison twins drop the N word on someone live on tv? How do you feel about them? Cal called someone a MF live on tv and you named yourself after him yet the middle finger years ago triggers you?

I’m not advocating for RP. He has done some shady stuff but I also know as I get older to stop letting others steal my joy in life and sweating the small things. This is all hypothetical anyways since we are waiting for the season to start but what are you going to do about being a UK fan if it does happen? Accept it, move on, or be a disgruntled fan?

There's no telling what someone said to Pitino to trigger the middle finger, man that never bothered me at all. He didn't flip off the UK fanbase he flipped off some idiot that said God knows what to him. How soft do you have to be to still be offended by that? I've sat around plenty of idiots at Rupp that have basically ruined my 9 year old's experience at a game, so I know how moronic some people can be with the things they say within an earshot of anyone listening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT