ADVERTISEMENT

Physically manhandled 26-9 second chance pts

Nearly every game we have lost this season, we gave up too many offensive rebounds and 50/50 balls. 3 7 footers yet we can't keep opponents off their offensive board. This team has NOT been taught how to block out!!! Cal is a JOKE when it comes to teaching the game!!

16 of the 26 were from push in the back to get 2nd chances. Go back and watch the game and figure out how they got so many 2nd chances. I could rebound if they let me get away with shoving a 7 footer.

You tell me..
I think he’d say he knew that UK was weak defensively, and that they’ve shown it all year.

And they decided to take it to the hole because he knew UK’s guards couldn’t contain his guards.

And that he knew when their guards did take it to the hole that UK had little rim protection.

And that he was confident that his team was more physically mature than UK.

That’s what I think he’d say.

Reactions: ukwazoo and UKat1
If you only watched A&M the two times they played us(like me)you would think they were averaging close to 90 points a game .
They’re the type of team I can’t stand. Play out of their minds vs UK and are pedestrian against everyone else. They’ll probably get waxed tomorrow and lose first rd of the NCAAT.

16 of the 26 were from push in the back to get 2nd chances. Go back and watch the game and figure out how they got so many 2nd chances. I could rebound if they let me get away with shoving a 7 footer.
This is very true. My wife, who knows really nothing about basketball, mentioned it about halfway through that it seems like their guys are just shoving our guys in the back to get the ball after the shots (I had to educate her those are called "rebounds").

Don't get me wrong, our defense is horrible, and Cal's going to a zone, watching it work four straight times, then yanking it the rest of the game because they scored once, coupled with these atrocious SEC refs - that's why we lost.

Cal needs to play a damned zone and mix it in. It's so freaking odd that he gets hammered man-2-man but stays with it, yet he runs a zone, it FREAKIN WORKS, but they score once and he's DONE with it. What a complete idiot.

Reactions: crestcat
Ugos hands of stone can't catch a pass to save his life, but more importantly he can grab a rebound to save his life either.

I have literally seen rebounds hit him in the chest and hands and he still loses the ball. Him trying to grab a rebound over a 6ft guard looks like a guy trying to grab a greased pig.

Sorry I hurt your feelings my man! Now leave me alone.

Go ‘Cats.

I have this dude on ignore; it's like he's on the spectrum or something, and adds nothing to the conversation. He uses a poster's post count to determine the validity of said poster's post/message. I do not have as many posts as he does, because I have a life and I do not find my self-worth on a message board.

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
I mean I swear to goodness I don’t understand why Cal gets wound so tight for the sect. But it reminded me of the last couple ncaa tournaments. Let’s hope someone on his staff tells him he has to chill and let’s hope he listens. Let’s also hope they even if he doesn’t that our kids will grow a set and not let it affect them.

We will go as far as our draw takes us. It will be all about matchups. TAM is a doomsday matchup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT