ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson 4 visits

Keep in mind there is no limit on official visits anymore. So he can visit a hundred schools if he wants.

I still think it's either Kansas or Arkansas.

UK isn't landing this kid or Dybantsa. Both recruitments feel like the Marvin Bagley recruitments, where UK was always mentioned but never really had a shot.

Plus, I just don't think Pope's had enough time yet to show what he can do on an elite level. I don't see players of this quality coming to UK in Pope's first few years.

with UK and Pope it is await-n-see on how our season goes and how Pope runs the team
i do think he will love Popes offense
UNC and Ohio ST. are also in the picture

UK isn't landing this kid or Dybantsa. Both recruitments feel like the Marvin Bagley recruitments, where UK was always mentioned but never really had a shot.

Plus, I just don't think Pope's had enough time yet to show what he can do on an elite level. I don't see players of this quality coming to UK in Pope's first few years.
Seriously, if he wants them, how much time does it take to show interest? You are predicting it will take years before he can get quality recruits? Why?

Reactions: colonelcat78

I kinda feel the same but I hope we can get at least one of them.

Last edited:
Seriously, if he wants them, how much time does it take to show interest? You are predicting it will take years before he can get quality recruits? Why?
For starters, he hasn't produced any NBA guys yet. Elite recruits will probably want to see what he does system-wise and how he maximizes his players' talents.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT