ADVERTISEMENT

Personal memories of 9-11

If anyone hasn’t been to WTC memorial, you should. Really does a good job of going through the day’s events and aftermath. One thing that made me choke up was one of the fire engines, which no doubt millions upon millions of people saw on TV. Rubble from the building dented in the middle. But on back, firefighters wrote their buddy’s name and a message that he’ll never be forgotten. Makes it real.

Lots of memories. After all this time though, anytime I see a day with the sky that blue, it never fails to remind.

the worst for me is the realization that, 20
years later, OBL was the clear winner. Probably an unpopular take but there it is.

JFC.

So the planes were just for show?

Please enlighten me about what “really” happened that day.
I’ve done my research. If it interests you enough, you can do yours. I used to believe the official narrative. Looking back, the official story the mainstream told us that day is laughable. It’s like watching the show Punk’d. America changed forever that day. We subsequently lost civil liberties and a 20 year 2 trillion dollar war ensued. You think we invaded Afghanistan to go hunt down Osama Bin Laden (who was in Pakistan and was a CIA asset under the name Tim Osman) like Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Gang? Care to share any other examples of skyscrapers collapsing at free fall speed due to fires? Donald Rumsfeld literally the day before the attacks announcing there was 2 trillion dollars unaccounted for at The Pentagon, just a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
My-own-research-feature.jpg

Reactions: J_Dee and H-D cat
I’ve done my research. If it interests you enough, you can do yours. I used to believe the official narrative. Looking back, the official story the mainstream told us that day is laughable. It’s like watching the show Punk’d. America changed forever that day. We subsequently lost civil liberties and a 20 year 2 trillion dollar war ensued. You think we invaded Afghanistan to go hunt down Osama Bin Laden (who was in Pakistan and was a CIA asset under the name Tim Osman) like Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Gang? Care to share any other examples of skyscrapers collapsing at free fall speed due to fires? Donald Rumsfeld literally the day before the attacks announcing there was 2 trillion dollars unaccounted for at The Pentagon, just a coincidence.

Yeah. I don’t do conspiracies, man.

I’ve watched some of the 9/11 truther docs and they all contain logical leaps, wild and unproven hypothesis and are pretty insulting to those who died.

Did the government also fly commercial aircraft into the Pentagon and randomly crash another commercial plane into a field in Pennsylvania for shits and gigs? Or was that part of the elaborate coverup to throw investigators off the trail of deception and lies? (Dale Gribble voice)

I’ve watched some of the 9/11 truther docs and they all contain logical leaps, wild and unproven hypothesis and are pretty insulting to those who died.

Did the government also fly commercial aircraft into the Pentagon and randomly crash another commercial plane into a field in Pennsylvania for shits and gigs? Or was that part of the elaborate coverup to throw investigators off the trail of deception and lies? (Dale Gribble voice)

it was a combination of thermite, nano thermite, mini nukes, a direct energy beam from space, planes with pods that fired missiles into the towers, a cruise missile into the Pentagon, a fighter plane to shoot down United 93, 19 patsys, and holograms above NYC because in reality there were no planes.

Not to mention the stealth technology they used to rig the WTC with all of the various different explosives used without anyone noticing.

it was a combination of thermite, nano thermite, mini nukes, a direct energy beam from space, planes with pods that fired missiles into the towers, a cruise missile into the Pentagon, a fighter plane to shoot down United 93, 19 patsys, and holograms above NYC because in reality there were no planes.

Not to mention the stealth technology they used to rig the WTC with all of the various different explosives used without anyone noticing.

Now, this, I can believe. Totally makes sense.

Two of the hijackers, which flunked flight school because they had such a lack of aptitude in flying, then flew commercial aircraft into a trillion dollar installation of security, the Pentagon, with pristine effectiveness and accuracy. The BBC was live reporting minutes before it actually happened that Tower 7 had collapsed while it was still standing. Even if you buy what we were told at the very least our government ignored the intel and let the attacks happen to justify invading Afghanistan. Government false flags and sacrificing Americans to justify retaliation and invade foreign land for political and financial purposes is nothing new. The President was briefed that America was under attack right after One World Trade Center was struck, and still continued to sit in a classroom until children finished reading “The Pet Goat.” Makes sense. “There’s so little rubble because it all simply fell down.” Lmao. Remaining debris and building material from the buildings were taken to Fresh Kills Landfill. You can’t make this sh*t up.

Last edited:

Jewish Space Lasers man.

Two of the hijackers, which flunked flight school because they had such a lack of aptitude in flying, then flew commercial aircraft into the Pentagon with pristine effectiveness and accuracy.
They flunked (sort of) because they never studied anything about landing a plane. They navigated by landmarks and steered them in. They hit the towers higher than the optimal point because they couldn't execute a dive.

They flunked (sort of) because they never studied anything about landing a plane. They navigated by landmarks and steered them in. They hit the towers higher than the optimal point because they couldn't execute a dive.

One of the flight school instructors Hani Hanjour (the one that flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon) said he was a terrible pilot but wouldn't have had trouble doing what he did on 9/11. And I'm not sure what was pristine and accurate about it as it hit the lawn first and took out several light poles because it was flying so low

I also remember the flight instructors remembered that the terrorists told them they didn't need to learn how to land a plane which at the time she thought was really weird. I wish she had notified someone

Reactions: JDHoss
Some sick dumbasses posting I see. Maybe actually study history, starting in 1979, instead of wearing tin foil hats, would help.

Terrible day. Terrible times. Unfortunately, soon to be forgotten by most. And twisted truths by others.

I am from NY, but had moved to Colorado. On the news at first they thought a plane had accidentally hit the WTC. Later that day my friend Janine and I went to a bar. A TV kept showing the plane hitting the tower over and over in slow motion. My friend turned to me and said "they really need to stop showing that." A terrible day.

Wow!
Two of the hijackers, which flunked flight school because they had such a lack of aptitude in flying, then flew commercial aircraft into a trillion dollar installation of security, the Pentagon, with pristine effectiveness and accuracy. The BBC was live reporting minutes before it actually happened that Tower 7 had collapsed while it was still standing. Even if you buy what we were told at the very least our government ignored the intel and let the attacks happen to justify invading Afghanistan. Government false flags and sacrificing Americans to justify retaliation and invade foreign land for political and financial purposes is nothing new. The President was briefed that America was under attack right after One World Trade Center was struck, and still continued to sit in a classroom until children finished reading “The Pet Goat.” Makes sense. “There’s so little rubble because it all simply fell down.” Lmao. Remaining debris and building material from the buildings were taken to Fresh Kills Landfill. You can’t make this sh*t up.
WOW!

.... and today is 9/11/21. Twenty years ago I was in Houston for a technical training class related to my new job with a company I had started the week prior. (I'm still with the same company).

Anyway, at the time I was relocating from the Baltimore area. My wife and then 18-month son were living at our place in Baltimore while she continued working until our house sold. I had worked out a deal with my new boss to fly back to Baltimore the weekend prior to 9/11 to be with my family, then fly from BWI out of Baltimore to Houston, then fly back to Baltimore again for the following weekend before flying back to Evansville.

So we had just started this training class put on by three instructors. One of the instructors came into the room (about 30 of us) and told us that one of WTC towers had been hit by a plane. Taking a break, most of us watch to catch the news on the TV monitors in the hotel concourse and the hotel bar area. Saw the second plane hit the other tower and it was obvious that it was deliberate. Soon after, the Pentagon was hit.

The instructors were very professional, and announced their intention to continue with the class, but that they would provide a full refund to anyone to who needed to leave the class. I remember one lady becoming very distraught, she left very soon thereafter and never saw her again. I believe she was the only one who left.

Thankfully I had a rental car as all flights were indefinitely grounded. If you recall, the rental car companies allowed people to drive their cars wherever they needed to go. The class finished mid-day Friday and I started driving to Baltimore. I spent the night with my in-laws in Madison AL outside of Huntsville, then drove all day Saturday from there to Baltimore.

It was surreal listening to the news develop on the radio, and the patriotic sentiment of local radio announcers, flags being displayed, etc. I was overjoyed to be with my wife and son that Saturday night.

Sorry for the details but it's relevant to my experience. Just an experience never to be forgotten.

I remember listening to this live on the radio in my truck. It was so moving I had to pull over to listen to it. Sadly, Jack Buck's post-9/11 vision for America wasn't fully accomplished....

We had some people who were working our booth at a trade show in Vegas. They said it was surreal seeing Vegas grind to a halt like that. The company gave them the option of staying in Vegas until they could get a flight, or getting some rental cars. They loaded up into 3 rental cars and drove back to East TN rather than risk flying.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Tuesday, September 11, 2001 was my first day of teaching. I was on planing and mozied into a friends' classroom for something and he and his students were silently glued to the television. We witnessed Flight 175 strike the South Tower (9:03 am), and I was just like "What the heck is going on?" Everything was pretty much shot to pieces over the next day or two as we pretty much just monitored the news closely.

mi was stationed at vandenberg afb- assigned to the 30th communications squadron and providing additional “alternate duty “ to the Wing battle staff in case of contingency or natural disasters - so i almost immediately went into the secure / hardened basement of the wing building and supported incoming/outgoing reporting on resources/ threats and other details surrounding the nature of the attacks that occurred that day

i think i spent 3-4 weeks on 12-14 hour shifts under the Wing building

it was surreal and eye opening

We laugh at this nonsense, but 20 years ago the internet was still a bit of a niche and there was no social media. Had 9/11 happened today 35% of the country would be convinced of this.

I can't quite remember the class I was in, but it was likely Military Science, as a freshman in HS in upstate NY. Lot of family lived and still lives downstate. My cousin was a first responder on the scene.. many other once-removed relatives were on the scene.. a lot of people affected by it when you live only a few hours away.

Man, that transcript they shared between the passenger and the FBI was pretty moving.

Those sure were some hot fires to make those steel framed buildings collapse into their own footprint at free fall speed. At least we knew who was responsible within an hour of the “terrorist” attacks. So sad all the innocent people that lost their lives and we will never be told the truth about what really happened that day. Disgusting
Lol I've never understood the absurdity of these claims. Do welders melt the metals they work with? Why do you think it had to melt? 2. All you have to do is look how the buildings were constructed. They were basically silos with huge open floor plans on every floor and because of its height each floor was built with light steel to support it. So light steel which heats up much faster, plus open space which makes fire easy to engulf...im unsure what's so hard to understand about infinite tons pushing down on a spot who's integrity is compromised and then pancacking adding more weight on each floor.

The biggest fallacy from from the "controlled demolition" crowd is they say this is what every implosion looks like but the problem is not every other collapse has to look a certain way. Not to mention it didn't implode like a controlled demolition anyway. The idea that somehow people were secretly able to install demolition materials in buildings that employed 50,000 ppl without any of them noticing is literally psychotic.

Reactions: JumperJack
Those sure were some hot fires to make those steel framed buildings collapse into their own footprint at free fall speed. At least we knew who was responsible within an hour of the “terrorist” attacks. So sad all the innocent people that lost their lives and we will never be told the truth about what really happened that day. Disgusting
Lol I've never understood the absurdity of these claims. Do welders melt the metals they work with? Why do you think it had to melt? 2. All you have to do is look how the buildings were constructed. They were basically silos with huge open floor plans on every floor and because of its height each floor was built with light steel to support it. So light steel which heats up much faster, plus open space which makes fire easy to engulf...im unsure what's so hard to understand about infinite tons pushing down on a spot who's integrity is compromised and then pancacking adding more weight on each floor.

The biggest fallacy from from the "controlled demolition" crowd is they say this is what every implosion looks like but the problem is not every other collapse has to look a certain way. Not to mention it didn't implode like a controlled demolition anyway. The idea that somehow people were secretly able to install demolition materials in buildings that employed 50,000 ppl without any of them noticing is literally psychotic.

Anyway- I was a senior in high school. Another teacher came in and told our teacher the WTC had been hit. We went to the library and watched on television the 2nd plane fly in live.

My girlfriend at the time was a mess, her dad is a commercial airline pilot. I think he was off that day I can't remember, but he flew for southwest.

I was a junior at WKU. I had really tied one on the night before as I was barely 21 and spent a lot of time and money in a local watering hole. I passed out that night with my TV on.

I woke up super hungover and saw a building on fire on TV and I thought to myself that WKU’s tallest building must be on fire and rolled back over. A few minutes later one of my roommates came in my room and asked “Are you seeing this ish?” He told me what happened and I went downstairs and watched on TV until time for my first class of the day. In that class, my professor came in sobbing. His son lived in NYC and worked in the towers and he couldn’t get ahold of his kid. (Luckily, his son happened to be sick and called in that day. He was OK. It just took a while to get through to NYC that day.)

Shortly thereafter most of my classes were canceled for the day and my homework for one of my journalism classes was to watch two hours of TV coverage and write a two-page paper about it.

I then remember going to work a shift at the grocery store and the store was eerily slow and quiet, even at normal peak hours.

Truly a surreal day.
Sophomore at wku and almost the same story. I lived at home. My mom woke me and turned the tv on in my room right as the second plane hit. A friend who is in the army(was rotc) was the guy who drove me to campus. We listened to the news all the way. My first professor acted like nothing happened and the class was pissed off. We almost walked out, but thankfully he ended early. I remember skipping classes. Didn't know they canceled them. I didn't gaf. I watched the tv in Garrett conference center with like 60 other people crammed in around it. The most surreal part was seeing the sky be completely void of contrails in the bright blue sky. Awful. I'm still angry.

I am not saying the twin towers. I am saying World Trade Center 7 in the above Youtube video. Several conspiracy theorists claim it was wired with explosives and brought down. Others have said the two buildings falling and WTC 7 took major damage. Just wanted to see opinions.
My opinion is that it was a conspiracy. 20 terrorists conspired to hijack 4 planes and fly them into the twin towers, the Pentagon and the Capitol building. They were 75% successful.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Yeah, there was government negligence, and Building 7’s fall was odd, but otherwise, I can’t see it being a conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT