ADVERTISEMENT

Performance in Champions Classic since 2017

People acting like it's an indictment of the program if we lose without 3 players, all big men, are being disingenuous and you know it.

If we lose, nobody on the selection committee is gonna put an asterisk by it because we didn't have 3 bigs. In the grand scheme, it won't matter if we win or lose, if we take care of business in the SEC. Win the SEC regular season, and we should get a 1 seed. If we finish 3rd or 4th again, yeah this game against Kansas starts mattering a whole lot more.

If we lose, nobody on the selection committee is gonna put an asterisk by it because we didn't have 3 bigs. In the grand scheme, it won't matter if we win or lose, if we take care of business in the SEC. Win the SEC regular season, and we should get a 1 seed. If we finish 3rd or 4th again, yeah this game against Kansas starts mattering a whole lot more.

Never said it didn't matter. It's amazing how people on here just shove words in your mouth. I said and I'll say it for like the eighth time: IF we lose, I won't act like we lost straight up. Will I be upset? yes. Will I say Cal sucks we lost again !!!......no. I will if we lose to them in March as this team will be loaded when healthy and shouldnt' lose to Kansas.

People acting like it's an indictment of the program if we lose without 3 players, all big men, are being disingenuous and you know it.
The loss, in a vacuum, isn't so bad, because there's a legitimate excuse. But that isn't the case. It's become a trend. Cal always has an excuse for each loss.

At some point, he just needs to do his job and win some freaking basketball games.

Reactions: dl51344
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT