LSU 9.5
Miss St 6.5
Mizzou 6.5
Ole Miss 7.5
SC 6.5
Tenn 9.5
A&M 7.5
Vandy 3.5

Thoughts? Feels like it’s a bit much to expect Tenn to win 10 games. One of UK or SC will easily pass that over/under possibly both. Feels like they are giving LSU a lot of room for error. Oh and I expect a 3 loss regular season for Bama and Saban to retire within 2 seasons

East
UGA. 11-1
Tenn. 9-3
UK. 8-4
SC. 8-4
Mizzou. 7-5
Florida 5-7
Vandy. 5-7

West
LSU. 11-1
Ole Miss. 9-3
Bama. 9-3
A&M. 8-4
Arkansas 8-4
Miss st. 6-6
Auburn. 6-6

Bama - under
Ark - over
Aub - under
Florida- under
Georgia- under
Wildcats- OVER
LSU- over
Miss St- under
Mizzou- under
Ole miss- over
USC- over
Knoxville- under
T a&m- over
Vandy-over

This depends upon our offense and lack of injuries. Right now I`ll say we can win 9, but it`s exciting to play Alabama at home, this could be a huge upset. Our defensive line can play with anyone in the country and I love our linebackers, so the front 7 could be one of the nations best.
Again, on offense, I love our receivers and RB`s, but Leary has to stay healthy and that's up to us having a serviceable offensive line. I trust Coen, so I`ll say 9-3, with 10-2 not out of the question.

This depends upon our offense and lack of injuries. Right now I`ll say we can win 9, but it`s exciting to play Alabama at home, this could be a huge upset. Our defensive line can play with anyone in the country and I love our linebackers, so the front 7 could be one of the nations best.
Again, on offense, I love our receivers and RB`s, but Leary has to stay healthy and that's up to us having a serviceable offensive line. I trust Coen, so I`ll say 9-3, with 10-2 not out of the question.
Agreed about the lack of injuries. We have no serviceable backup at QB and I don't trust anyone behind Davis at RB. McClain has been underwhelming, Jefferson is coming off a major injury, Wilcox is a TFr, Wright was terrible last year and Beckwith is not a true RB. We also lack depth at OT's so if Cox or Ford go down we're screwed. So, if we stay healthy at those 4 positions we can have maybe our best offense ever.

With giving away games & Stoops conservative O style, Coen or no Coen, hard to see beyond 7-5 for me.

All 4 OOC games should be wins as well as Vandy.

Then you got UF, Mizzou, and UT at home which I’d imagine we can take 2 out of 3. Win 1 on the road against Miss St or SC. That gives you 8 wins.

In an optimistic world we take 3 out of 4 of our SEC home games and then win 2 out of the four away games. Giving us a 9 win season.

But I can also see 7-5 too. Really the whole season depends on the OL improving and Leary staying healthy.

With giving away games & Stoops conservative O style, Coen or no Coen, hard to see beyond 7-5 for me.
But that result pays out!!!

Boys, Vandy - Florida - Mizzou will be fighting for the 12th, 13th, 14th spot in this conference. They are the 3 worst of the 14, unquestionably.

Will be interesting to see how things at Miss St work out. It’s such a drastic change. We never win or even play well in Starkville so not expecting much but still will be interesting.

Will be interesting to see how things at Miss St work out. It’s such a drastic change. We never win or even play well in Starkville so not expecting much but still will be interesting.
Yep, coaching changes usually involve a lot of transition and adjustment on the part of the players. I certainly don't enjoy the fact that we may stand a better chance because they lost their coach, but it is a fact you have to think about.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT