ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wow, Scottie Pippen called Phil Jackson, racist

Hmm.
DP: ".. By saying it was a racial move then you're calling Phil Jackson a racist..."

Pippen: "I don't have a problem with that."

DP: "Do you think Phil was?"

Pippen: "Oh yeah..."

Exchange with @ScottiePippen on Phil's decision to have Kukoc take final shot against the Knicks

Pippen even matters because he played with Jordan. He should be glad anyone even cares what he thinks instead of spewing out nonsense like this.
Of course because Phil ran a play for someone else because he's a racist. Pippen sounds like a tool.

Hmm.
DP: ".. By saying it was a racial move then you're calling Phil Jackson a racist..."

Pippen: "I don't have a problem with that."

DP: "Do you think Phil was?"

Pippen: "Oh yeah..."

Exchange with @ScottiePippen on Phil's decision to have Kukoc take final shot against the Knicks

If "Phil's a racist!" is the best Pippen could throw out as damage control for the ownage that Durant dropped on him last week, then he needs somebody to write better material for him. Not that he could probably afford it.

Clipboard01.png

Y'all have to remember that Pippen's son died a couple months ago, wife cheated on him with a popular rapper which ended in them getting a divorce in February. He's clearly not taking these things well (as one would if they lost a child, plus this is the second child he has lost) and is going off the deep end right now, lashing out at everyone. Yes, the interview with him & Dan Patrick was pathetic, talking about himself in 3rd person and throwing out racial accusations, but just keep in mind that he's probably in a bad space mentally.

Last edited:
Y'all have to remember that Pippen's son died a couple months ago, wife cheated on him with a popular rapper which ended in them getting a divorce in February. He's clearly not taking these things well (as one would if they lost a child, plus this is the second child he has lost) and is going off the deep end right now, lashing out at everyone. Yes, the interview with him & Dan Patrick was pathetic, talking about himself in 3rd person and throwing out racial accusations, but just keep in mind that he's probably in a bad space mentally.
thanks, that does put some of this in perspective, that he is just pissed and lashing out.
Doesn't make it/him above criticism about this... hope he sees what he is doing and comes to his senses... we don't need more divide.
Seems like he is treating his life, like we sometimes treat an anonymous message board.

thanks, that does put some of this in perspective, that he is just pissed and lashing out.
Doesn't make it/him above criticism about this... hope he sees what he is doing and comes to his senses... we don't need more divide.
Seems like he is treating his life, like we sometimes treat an anonymous message board.
Yeah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now and just ignore his statements because it does no good to take what he says to heart. He probably has immense resentment over his career in general, mainly bc he took a long term deal at like 2-3m per year with the Bulls to have steady income to provide for his paralyzed dad & brother, and in hindsight he could have made many many millions more. If he's anything like me, I would be so bitter knowing I left a ton of money on the table and that can only make someone upset.

That being said, I agree and hope he comes to his senses. He might be saying stuff like this to stir up interest in his book and new alcohol deal. As they say...all press is good press, and we are sitting here talking about it on a Kentucky message board. Or he is just lashing out and is in a general fog right now with the recent events in his life. No point in speculating

Pippen has ALWAYS been a racist and a victim. This has been his mindset for as long as I can remember. This coming from a huge Bulls fan from back in the day. It is what it is.

Why does everything have to be racial if it doesn't go as planned?

Im sure Phil Jackson was immediately thinking on that timeout "i dont want a black man to win this game, he has to be white".
Wait, that isn't how you guys make potential million dollar business decisions?

Shoot. I've been doing this all wrong. Fired my best salesman 4 years in a row. Really thought it was gonna pay off soon.

Coward excuse. We all have bad things happen. I had a heart attack last year and my wife has terminal cancer. I have a special needs child that will live with me the rest of my time while I’m on earth. Funny how I haven’t thrown around garbage or even discussed it publicly till now. **** him.

Coward excuse. We all have bad things happen. I had a heart attack last year and my wife has terminal cancer. I have a special needs child that will live with me the rest of my time while I’m on earth. Funny how I haven’t thrown around garbage or even discussed it publicly till now. **** him.
Sorry to hear that, brother. Your family is lucky to have a man like yourself. God Bless you and your family.

Why does everything have to be racial if it doesn't go as planned?

Im sure Phil Jackson was immediately thinking on that timeout "i dont want a black man to win this game, he has to be white".
This ideology has become even more empowered due to a certain group/media and their absolute nonsense concerning race and race relations. It’s gotten really bad the last fifteen or so years. It’s their narrative and they’ve stuck to it. Preying on the gullible and weak minded.

Are you Scottie’s Publicist?

Pippen even matters because he played with Jordan. He should be glad anyone even cares what he thinks instead of spewing out nonsense like this.
Of course because Phil ran a play for someone else because he's a racist. Pippen sounds like a tool.
Jordan never won a championship before Pippen and he never won a championship after Pippen. I always thought Pippen was what made the Bulls go. I also think Pippen is one big racist piece of shit, and one big dumb ass.

Pippen just giving his opinion. He has earned the right to speak and be heard.

You sir are totally correct . I support todays elite black athletes to make total dumb ass, race baiting ,douche bag statements like this dip ship scottie pippin .. I mean he earned it . He was born with slightly more pigmentation than some .. he can say any stupid moronic thing he wants , with no recourse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT