ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Will Wade's McNeese State team playing Mississippi University for Women

It’s weird that school still hasn’t changed its name. It’s been coed for more than 40 years and a sizable percentage of students are men.

But, hey, things move slowly in Mississippi…

Don’t know how they can get away with that name. Nowadays dudes can be chicks. Chicks can be dudes. Heck, you can pretend like you’re neither. And according to Disney, you can even be a Magical Creature if you wish.

The Mississippi School of Magical Creatures. I kinda like it.

Reactions: UK till Death
The basketball team at my college my senior year won like 3 games in D3 and I would have been appalled if they would have scheduled some of these teams.

It’s weird that school still hasn’t changed its name. It’s been coed for more than 40 years and a sizable percentage of students are men.

But, hey, things move slowly in Mississippi…
Reminds me when I was in high school I got several letters from some private girls college to apply (I think in Indiana) that was going coed what would have been my FR year.
🤦🏻‍♂️what was I thinking not going there, imagine the ratio 😁

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Reminds me when I was in high school I got several letters from some private girls college to apply (I think in Indiana) that was going coed what would have been my FR year.
🤦🏻‍♂️what was I thinking not going there, imagine the ratio 😁
A lot of them girls were probably lesbians though. Speaking as someone who is within an hours drive or less of two women’s colleges and one that used to be and have heard more than I ever care to know about those schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT