ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Time is running out

PowerK

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2015
A little backstory is needed. I recently walked away from my job and my pension with the state after 14 years to open an affordable private school. Mainly to service kids who are victimized in the public school system.

I have seen so many of my former students bullied to the point that their entire life becomes miserable in middle school and beyond to the point where for their personal safety. The lack of discipline and protection for good kids has become alarming in my district.

This isn’t something I did to get rich. The tuition literally ranges between $7.50 and $10.00 a day. In actuality I took a sizable pay cut to make the move. I do not regret it and I can already see the impact it is making on my students’ lives.

With all the cutbacks and my extremely busy schedule I have decided to let my subscription go.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the amazing staff and characters that make this place roll. I have been around here on this account combined with my old account since 06. I haven’t been as active this past year preparing and opening the school has been very time consuming.

I also have a new child on the way. I am sure I will comeback around sometime until then y’all keep it cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.