ADVERTISEMENT

OT, the 'Dores are dog-piling,

Happy for them. They have never won a title of any kind except women's bowling.

Go SEC!

I'm not gonna hate on Vandy about their sports programs. It's a great school and, other than hoops, how many NCs do we have? I'm just glad to see another SEC Championship. How many does this make in the last 10-15 years in baseball? Gotta be close to the SEC football dominance in the same time frame.

Originally posted by Blue63Madison:
Go SEC!

I'm not gonna hate on Vandy about their sports programs. It's a great school and, other than hoops, how many NCs do we have? I'm just glad to see another SEC Championship. How many does this make in the last 10-15 years in baseball? Gotta be close to the SEC football dominance in the same time frame.
SEC has 7 champs and 7 runners-up in last 20 years; 4 of last 6 NC's and 3 runners-up. Not too shabby.

Originally posted by CatEye2010:

Go SEC!

SEC has 7 champs and 7 runners-up in last 20 years; 4 of last 6 NC's and 3 runners-up. Not too shabby.
I thought so.

the sec is dominant in baseball no question. i don't why but i'm especially happy for them. i guess it's the part about them not having won anything before ever. that is amazing by itself being in a power conference all these years. they could have concerned the market on something.

Go SEC!

We have 8 NC's in Mens' Basketball, 1 in Womens' Cross country (1988), and 1 in Rifle (2011) total of 10. Of course we have won 21 National Cheerleading championships, but that is not an NCAA sport, impressive though !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT