ADVERTISEMENT

OT: that Bagley knee is just not

A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

responding to treatment. Out again at Clemson today. Maybe something's up after all.

Or maybe it's just insurance in case they lose, they can claim they didn't have their best player and should be the overall #1 seed after all.

Do losses count against Coach K if a player is somewhat indisposed?

responding to treatment. Out again at Clemson today. Maybe something's up after all.

Or maybe it's just insurance in case they lose, they can claim they didn't have their best player and should be the overall #1 seed after all.

No. Hell they lost with their full team this year and didn't even drop a spot in the rankings.

Yep, Rat Face had Harry Giles in the game and the kid was noticeably dragging the leg that he had worked on last , but he owed it to Rat face and the school to try to play !!

Clemson looks like they'll be without their starting point guard today. Probably not a need to play Bagley today. Might as well let the knee rest, imo.

Maybe they can have one of those miracle dook rodent scientists take a crack at it...

rat_suit.jpg

Not responding huh? Yeah, i bet.

This is the result of using "magic" to make a kid with sketchy grades being college eligible in 24 hours. More like Marvin In the Bag-ley

When do his loses ever count?

Clemson looks like they'll be without their starting point guard today. Probably not a need to play Bagley today. Might as well let the knee rest, imo.

Bagley is the bigger loss though. Clemson hasn't lost on their home court this season, so fingers crossed.

If Duke wins today, a #1 seed is all but wrapped up. The only game left in the regular season they might lose is at VT.

“Not responding to treatment?” K and the medical staff damn near turned Giles into Steve Austin to get him on the court but Bagley’s lesser injury isn’t “responding?” His knee is stubborn? Ok cough, cough FBI cough.
It should be the ncaa benching him. Bagley went to a high school that the ncaa does not recognize for a year, so not only would have Bagley have had to complete his senior year in 3 weeks, he would have had to complete that year also, that's 2 years in 3 weeks. He must be one highly intelligent individual. There is no way him or Duval either one can be eligible. Oh I forgot they play for duke on the greatest team in the history of college basketball. How in the world could this team ever loose a game ? It must be the coaching, I can't figure out any other way this super team can keep from winning every game they play by at least 30 points, it has to be the coaching.

Duke looks pretty good w/o Bagley. Offense is a bit worse but still very good, and D goes from painful to mediocre. Reminds me of Okafor in 2015. The plus / minus was better with him off the court because he was so brutal on D.

Similar to Trae Young, over the past month teams have figured out how to play Bagley. Carter has outplayed him.
Carter still can't guard a pick n roll if his life depended on it. Sloooooooooooow sliding his feet horizontally.

Yeah, and Cal called him out for it on national TV. And you could see Bills start squirming. It was classic Swaggy Cal.
My jaw hit the floor when he did that. Gave Jay Bil thee ole choke-gag sign. Loved it.

ADVERTISEMENT