ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Police at Drakes House

OT = Off Topic. Meaning you didn't not have to click on the thread if it was not basketball related, but here you are.

What position does this Drake guy play, what's his 3pt shooting %.
he plays a fake wannabe gangster who is nothing more than a child Disney star who pretends to be hard. Probably one of the real gangstas wanting to send Drake a message "stay in your lane, keep making your club bangers, you are not hard."

Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
Grown ass men writing angry poems at one another. 😄
Dude it gets worse. There’s a 3rd rapper involved named “J. Cole” who kinda came up as a Drake clone who can’t write a chorus. This J. Cole character decides to diss Drake’s rival Kendrick as well, then proceeds to withdraw it from the internet after it became clear he couldn’t win. So J. Cole’s fans now consider him the winner because all of Kendrick’s ire is trained squarely on Drake.

At the very least you should listen to “Meet the Grahams”. Should be cathartic really seeing Cal’s favorite celebrity to sidle up next to, getting chewed up and spit out by the living spirit of Tupac Shakur. It’s some of the funniest poetry I’ve ever heard. The accusations are actually pretty heavy. Kendrick basically suggests Drake is an Epstein-lite or Epstein-like figure.

Last edited:
Dude it gets worse. There’s a 3rd rapper involved named “J. Cole” who kinda came up as a Drake clone who can’t write a chorus. This J. Cole character decides to diss Drake’s rival Kendrick as well, then proceeds to withdraw it from the internet after it became clear he couldn’t win. So J. Cole’s fans now consider him the winner because all of Kendrick’s ire is trained squarely on Drake.

At the very least you should listen to “Meet the Grahams”. Should be cathartic really seeing Cal’s favorite celebrity to sidle up next to, getting chewed up and spit out by the living spirit of Tupac Shakur. It’s some of the funniest poetry I’ve ever heard.
Not Like Us is better.

Not Like Us is better.
Content wise or better to listen to in the car? For me it’s Meet The Grahams on content, and the “Dear Aubrey,” at the end after talking to his whole family…sometimes I can recognize a landmark cultural moment, that’s the moment this one is remembered by. “Not Like Us” was finally one that’s a cut, TNT is already running it all over the NBA playoffs! Like that one’s about to be a chart topper on the real deal Top 40. That’s not easy to do with a diss track.

Couldn’t care less about their personal drama or whether any of this is real or not, it’s just entertainment. Like a hood tennis match. I meant to type “good tennis match”, but I’ll just leave it like that.

Reactions: ganner918
he plays a fake wannabe gangster who is nothing more than a child Disney star who pretends to be hard. Probably one of the real gangstas wanting to send Drake a message "stay in your lane, keep making your club bangers, you are not hard."
My point was, this is the basketball board, no reason for this thread to be on here, move it to the Paddock for those who might care about a "celebrity".

looks like UK picked the right time to move away from Cal and his Drake luggage set

Not a fan of Drake's music, but he was a good actor when he was on Degrassi: The Next Generation.

I've always thought Drake's music was booty, but I grew up on 80s old school rap, 90s gangsta and a splash of 2000s bling. I'm not much on the singing rap with the autotuners and vocal effects.

Kendrick destroyed him.

[laughing] [laughing]

I’m assuming that freaky ass boi did a drive by on hisself, and next week he will clown us for believing it was real.

I haven't listened to hip hop in ages but these "battles" been going on for years. The one I remember most was Tim Dog when he did the "F Compton" song in the early 90s. The Tim Dog story is a strange one. Guy faked his death to keep from appearing in court.

My point was, this is the basketball board, no reason for this thread to be on here, move it to the Paddock for those who might care about a "celebrity".
Well then quit commenting and quoting posters if you do not like the content of the thread, it is really simple. You asked what he played, I told you. Do not ask questions if you don't want answers. Especially in a thread you have no interest in. And quit acting like you have never heard of Drake. "This Drake guy", you know damn well who he is. LOL, hates thread content (not basketball related), but stays in thread trying to be funny and asking questions about something he already knows the answer to by pretending he has never heard of the guy. That sums it about up. And before you clap back, YOU quoted me, I simply responded.

At the very least you should listen to “Meet the Grahams”. Should be cathartic really seeing Cal’s favorite celebrity to sidle up next to, getting chewed up and spit out by the living spirit of Tupac Shakur. It’s some of the funniest poetry I’ve ever heard. The accusations are actually pretty heavy. Kendrick basically suggests Drake is an Epstein-lite or Epstein-like figure.
---
No offense, but I'd rather watch paint dry, then apply a second coat & watch it dry, before listening to that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT