ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Lexington Cemetery

Jan 25, 2024
Planning on stopping by Rupp’s grave with my little wildcat before the stakes races get started this afternoon, are there many other notable graves (wildcat or otherwise) that are worth a visit? Obviously plan on visiting with Breckenridge, Varney etc, but it feels like going in blind is a good way to miss a bunch of cool stuff.

TIA

Planning on stopping by Rupp’s grave with my little wildcat before the stakes races get started this afternoon, are there many other notable graves (wildcat or otherwise) that are worth a visit? Obviously plan on visiting with Breckenridge, Varney etc, but it feels like going in blind is a good way to miss a bunch of cool stuff.

TIA
My father and mother in law are buried 5 Graves to the left of rupps grave cool place Lexington cemetery enriched with history Henry Clay John hunt Morgan to name a few

Fancy SOB…

Great people. They had a farm in McKee which is where he was from and they retired to; we still visit a couple of times a year....love it down there, no cell service and no hustle/bustle.

His brother is literally one of the inventors of satellite communications and ultimately cellular networks...pretty wild. Genius family ..

Great people. They had a farm in McKee which is where he was from and they retired to; we still visit a couple of times a year....love it down there, no cell service and no hustle/bustle.

His brother is literally one of the inventors of satellite communications and ultimately cellular networks...pretty wild. Genius family ..
Hell, and I thought my civil war relatives were cool..

Was His name Fletcher Gabbard?

Also high on my list. I’m a sucker for the lost cause 💙
Last time I was there I saw a pack of backwood smokes and a pint of Knob Creek at Morgan's grave. While you are there, look at the inscription on John Wesley Hunt's grave. Gave me a chuckle.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Secti

TIA
Section #47

King Solomon is also buried there.

William "King" Solomon, (1775–1854) – Town Drunk, Town hero – The Cholera Epidemic of 1833 killed 500 townspeople in 2 months ... King Solomon stayed in Lexington to dig graves, earning the lasting respect of the town.

That may not seem like a big deal to modern day folks, but cholera was considered highly contagious back in the day (as they didn't fully understand how it spread and hygine wasn't near the standard it is today) and often times the bodies of cholera victims were left to rot untouched or it became too much, burned in piles.

They say a lot of people left Lexington to avoid becoming ill as bodies were starting to remain in the streets. But King Solomon volunteered to stay and HAND DUG the graves to help clean up the streets and prevent further spread of the disease.

I've seen that. Now, I wouldn't call myself a full believer, but I'm also not a skeptic (as I've seen my fair share of weird ish)

Thanks for sharing it again as I always find the paranormal fascinating and being a man of faith AND science I enjoy looking at things from several angles.

As our technology improves, there's no telling what we will learn about our world.

Not Lexington Cemetery but Bill Keightley (sp?) Mr. Wildcat is buried in the Lawrenceburg Cemetery not far from my Grandparents. I visit him every time I visit my Grandparents.

Reactions: BigE_44 and Ugoff
I've seen that. Now, I wouldn't call myself a full believer, but I'm also not a skeptic (as I've seen my fair share of weird ish)

Thanks for sharing it again as I always find the paranormal fascinating and being a man of faith AND science I enjoy looking at things from several angles.

As our technology improves, there's no telling what we will learn about our world.
You're not wrong about that. Arrogance begets Ignorance. Open mind is always the best path.

I can’t speak on Lexington Cemetery. But, Ashland Cemetery is extremely active & it is 100% legit. I know bc I’ve personally gotten tons of evidence there in still pics, live pics, videos & voice recordings. So much, that I’m planning on attempting a documentary. I’m skeptical, too. Especially, with all the technology making it easier to fake evidence & the dishonest ppl creating the fakes.

But, getting my own evidence proved that at least some of it is real bc I know, beyond the shadow of doubt, that it wasn’t faked or tampered with in any way. And, maybe the stuff that shows up in recordings isn’t necessarily dead ppl, per se. But, it is absolutely something that we can’t see with our own eyes, but, somehow shows up on film.

Reactions: Ugoff
I can’t speak on Lexington Cemetery. But, Ashland Cemetery is extremely active & it is 100% legit. I know bc I’ve personally gotten tons of evidence there in still pics, live pics, videos & voice recordings. So much, that I’m planning on attempting a documentary. I’m skeptical, too. Especially, with all the technology making it easier to fake evidence & the dishonest ppl creating the fakes.

But, getting my own evidence proved that at least some of it is real bc I know, beyond the shadow of doubt, that it wasn’t faked or tampered with in any way. And, maybe the stuff that shows up in recordings isn’t necessarily dead ppl, per se. But, it is absolutely something that we can’t see with our own eyes, but, somehow shows up on film.

I ascribe to Stone Tape Theory a bit, even if science says it's junk. I absolutely believe energy has a way of sticking around, even if it's just a feeling. I haven't experienced a lot of paranormal stuff and what I have is minor and potentially debatable, rationally speaking. But I will never forget the night I was laying on the couch one fall, with the door open and that cool fall air flushing out the stale air, I dozed off watching a bit of TV. I could have sworn someone said my name. My eyes flew open of course, because I knew the door was open and I was scared someone was standing there in my house. No one there however. But I heard my name just as if someone was standing there. I shut the door for the rest of the night after that lol.

I'd love to see some of your pics.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I ascribe to Stone Tape Theory a bit, even if science says it's junk. I absolutely believe energy has a way of sticking around, even if it's just a feeling. I haven't experienced a lot of paranormal stuff and what I have is minor and potentially debatable, rationally speaking. But I will never forget the night I was laying on the couch one fall, with the door open and that cool fall air flushing out the stale air, I dozed off watching a bit of TV. I could have sworn someone said my name. My eyes flew open of course, because I knew the door was open and I was scared someone was standing there in my house. No one there however. But I heard my name just as if someone was standing there. I shut the door for the rest of the night after that lol.

I'd love to see some of your pics.
Here’s a cpl.
0-A8-EAD3-D-B7-DB-43-C0-AB57-52-A37554-C11-F.jpg
F2181733-2874-4-AA7-9-B05-E8065-AD965-D0.jpg
11903818-234-E-44-E4-9302-5-E114-DA28-B82.png

• Wow
Reactions: kywildcat41086
No need for name calling. He was a traitor to the United States. I’ll piss all over his grave.
Andrew Johnson pardoned nearly all Confederates after the war was over; that being said, I don't glorify the Confederacy either. Just saying, that the US government basically forgave quite a few of them legally speaking.

And those who are dead have paid the final price to this world.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
First one could be matrixing, but interesting!

Second and third are very cool. I like the second one in particular. When did you take them?

Thanks for sharing those. Please share more if you want.
Np man. I took the first & third pics 10-15 years ago. And, the 2nd one was just this past January around 8am. It’s actually a screenshot from a video. The shadow guy steps out from behind that headstone & is on camera for like 20-30 seconds.

On the first pic, I’ll have to find a different shot of that same headstone to give you some context. It looks nothing like this, normally. And, the face looks 3D to me, too, like it has depth. But, I appreciate your interest & I’ll post some more here. Probably be tomorrow before I can, but, I’ll put them in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT