ADVERTISEMENT

OT: JR Smith gives looter some swift kicks

Is there proof he broke J.R.’s window? I know he claims it, just wondering if anything has came out showing that.

no video of the kid breaking the window but there were seemingly dozens of witnesses to the ensuing altercation and none of them have come out pointing fingers at JR Smith.

In fact doesn’t seem the kid himself was protesting his ass whipping or confused as to what was happening.

highly doubt JR Smith who is actually known as one of the friendlier guys around the league would just be doing in broad daylight beating someone half his size for no reason.

I had a good laugh

Was it appropriate? No idea. But idea of some guy breaking window only to realize you just broke NBA player's car...when you realize a big athletic mofo coming at you.

Yep. Dude probably thought the car just belonged to some nerdy little old guy, but then he sees a 6'6" pro athlete coming at him and ...Oh Shit!

I have no sympathy with the scum that he justifiably attacked. Now maybe he’ll sympathize with the innocent victims of the Antifa type thugs destroying property and and assaulting innocent citizens I.e
Lol. What is Antifa?
A confederation of low-life gangsters who, among other criminal conduct, just desecrated the WW2 Memorial which honors true anti-fascists.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...ized-his-truck-during-protest-in-los-angeles/

Smith went on to say that what he did was "an act of stupidness."

"Now granted, if he would've seen me outside the house, do I think he would've broken it? Absolutely not, it was just a random act of stupidness and I give him that. But that ass whooping was an act of stupidness on my behalf," he said. "I'm still disappointed with myself even though people said I shouldn't be. I'm 34 years old I have four little girls at home. Regardless of the fact whether it was right or wrong ... I don't want them to have the image of their dad being capable of doing that."

this-is-what-antifa-looks-like-when-they-dont-outnumber-40683290.png

Lol. What is Antifa?
Dregs of society. They don't fit in anywhere so they have to pretend to act out in violence so they can feel important. Corner one of these punks one-on-one and they would cower. Check out their arrest photos. Those people couldn't fight if their life depended on it. That's why they carry weapons and wear masks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...ized-his-truck-during-protest-in-los-angeles/

"Now granted, if he would've seen me outside the house, do I think he would've broken it? Absolutely not, it was just a random act of stupidness and I give him that. But that ass whooping was an act of stupidness on my behalf," he said. "I'm still disappointed with myself even though people said I shouldn't be. I'm 34 years old I have four little girls at home. Regardless of the fact whether it was right or wrong ... I don't want them to have the image of their dad being capable of doing that."
I don't know Jr Smith.. That video may come in handy when your 4 Daughters start dating!

That will be a great story he can tell about him rioting and damaging property then breaking an NBA players car window and how he was duking it out with JR Smith. He would have kicked his Azz but the fight was broken up. Lol
Guy just ran out of time to kick J R. A_ _. Sorta like Kansas ran out time with us
They didn't lose as much as running out of time. Lol

pretty solid statement.

I never like to see someone getting kicked in the head - very dangerous.
I grew up an amateur boxer, and that sometimes carried into stupid willingness to fight. But I never booted anyone in the head, and never got kicked. I think it may be an mma thing. People see these pro fighter delivering and absorbing incredible punishment- and think that should be regular fighting. Nope. You can kill someone- and then both lives are effectively over.

pretty solid statement.

I never like to see someone getting kicked in the head - very dangerous.
I grew up an amateur boxer, and that sometimes carried into stupid willingness to fight. But I never booted anyone in the head, and never got kicked. I think it may be an mma thing. People see these pro fighter delivering and absorbing incredible punishment- and think that should be regular fighting. Nope. You can kill someone- and then both lives are effectively over.
This. Even if you don’t kill them you could cause the other person to suffer permanent brain damage which has a number of bad endings.

when I was young and dumb I was always willing to take on a fight, but people do stupid things in desperate times. I’ve become a big believer in second chances and letting someone learn from a mistake rather than suffer their entire life from it.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut87
A domestic terrorist organization that claim to be “anti fascist “ yet they are violent, fascist and try to create chaos. Beta bitches.

For an organization to be an organization, well...it has to be organized in some way. Antifa is really just small groups of wannabes, but Trump wants it designated as a “terrorist organization” so he can apply the term to anyone that disagrees with him. Notice how the term “Antifa” hasn’t come up in 2 or 3 years until these riots started occurring? Notice Trump and Republicans have made no push to make the KKK and Proud Boys terrorist organizations? And those are actual organizations, you know? Don’t buy into the bullshit.

This. Even if you don’t kill them you could cause the other person to suffer permanent brain damage which has a number of bad endings.

when I was young and dumb I was always willing to take on a fight, but people do stupid things in desperate times. I’ve become a big believer in second chances and letting someone learn from a mistake rather than suffer their entire life from it.
Aaah,, I'm getting old and am broken down.. I can't fight anymore and damn sure not going to take an ass kicking now.. I'll beat someone in the head with a bat if that's what's near me and I grab.. I fought my last fair fight last June.. Although it wasn't exactly fair.. Nobody at work told me the kid half my age was an amateur mma fighter.. Actually never was a fight.. 3 rounds,, 3 choke outs.. And all I wanted was for some blood on either of us.. Still can't figure how he kept getting behind me so quick.. Know I'm slow now but shit..

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
That will be a great story he can tell about him rioting and damaging property then breaking an NBA players car window and how he was duking it out with JR Smith. He would have kicked his Azz but the fight was broken up. Lol
Yea, def know those people!

Aaah,, I'm getting old and am broken down.. I can't fight anymore and damn sure not going to take an ass kicking now.. I'll beat someone in the head with a bat if that's what's near me and I grab.. I fought my last fair fight last June.. Although it wasn't exactly fair.. Nobody at work told me the kid half my age was an amateur mma fighter.. Actually never was a fight.. 3 rounds,, 3 choke outs.. And all I wanted was for some blood on either of us.. Still can't figure how he kept getting behind me so quick.. Know I'm slow now but shit..
Video?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT