ADVERTISEMENT

OT: High school basketball coach killed at Mexican drug cartel stash house in North Carolina

This is like something straight out of Narcos man... Insane

I liked how he was wearing a bulletproof vest, thinking that they don’t have Ak’s and shit that can tear right through that vest and what happened? The vest got torn through. Dumb ass.
I have a vest AKs won't penetrate.. Rated up to a 308 caliber multiple shots.. The good good ones not cheap either.. He probably had one of those $99 IIIA vests you see everywhere.. I wouldn't trust a bb gun with one.. You pay for what you get..

Reactions: drawing_dead
I have a vest AKs won't penetrate.. Rated up to a 308 caliber multiple shots.. The good good ones not cheap either.. He probably had one of those $99 IIIA vests you see everywhere.. I wouldn't trust a bb gun with one.. You pay for what you get..
I thought it was the type of bullet and not just the caliber of gun that would penetrate a vest.

I thought it was the type of bullet and not just the caliber of gun that would penetrate a vest.
There's different rated vests.. I have level IIIA (plus have front/back ar500 steel plates I won't use because they're 10 lb each that'll stop most all rifles excluding 50 cal) and Level IV.. IIIA is more comfy and wearable.. The IIIA I have should stop an AR and AK but I don't want to ever find out..

I won’t say there’s a 0% chance I ever get murdered by a Mexican cartel, but if I do it won’t be because I broke into their stash house and stole from them.

Reactions: Glenn's take
Well, at least he died there at the trailer park and not in prison like his brother in law accomplice will.

Dude either had huge balls or a small brain, probably both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT