ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Florida State scoring early and often against Tennessee in CWS

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
Andy Bowser GIF - Andy Bowser Tennessee GIFs

Just put Tennessee out. I never want them to win a college World Series. Their coach is a drama queen and their players are trash. When they came to Lexington this year I heard more shit talking than I’ve ever heard from a team in any sport. Just mouthy little dicks.

Only other team I’ve ever heard talk more shit in any sport was Florida in baseball.

Send these scumbags home Fla state.

Florida State ran out of gas. Tennessee scoring now. They're number one for a reason. Class always wins out, and no one is classier.

I get what you’re doing but you went way too far. The universe won’t be fooled by that. Should have left the word class out of it when trying to put a jinx on Tennessee. As soon as the universe was turning to shut you down, it took a double take on the word class, chuckled, and sat still.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Well it’s a guarantee Tennessee will comeback and win this game. 100% guarantee. Wish Florida state could hold this but there’s absolutely no way. Just not gonna happen.Mark it and don’t pull out.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ESPN with the reverse jinx. Bumper with all the bad history for 1 seed. Of course Tennessee will win it all now. You can't speak that in to existence and not expect it to boomerang back. First 1 seed to win in 25 years. Inevitable.

Okay I’d fire Florida states coach right after the game. The guy is trash.

Wtf with not ringin up that pos. They’ve been protecting Tennessee hitters all game with 2 strikes. I’d have lost my shit if that ump hadn’t rung up my batter on that. It’s a strikeout every single time with 2 strikes. The fact that the announcers even said it could go either way completely proves it was a strikeout. That’s the 3rd time I’ve see these umps protect a Tennessee hitter with 2 strikes.

These umps are trash.

It’s funny watching the network dance around that strikeout. They all know it was a strikeout.

Tennessees drama queen coach is about to roll out after he chokes yet again. They won’t win this and he leaves for greener pastures. Gonna be sweet. Umps can’t bail them out game after game. They’ll go home anyway.

Ming will never go anywhere and he’s got a ton of class and integrity. Where does Tennessee find these drama queen trashy coaches! It’s like a prerequisite to coach at Tennessee, you must act like trailer trash and recruit thugs.

It’s so hilarious. I know you didn’t say anything serious but there are literally some on here that think a post on a Kentucky forum magically alters a game played thousands of miles away. As if Florida State players read this board during the game and it got in their heads. LOL! What a shat show.
True. I love these threads. It is amazing we have no influence on the actual games but it always seems to backfire when these threads are started.

Reactions: EliteBlue
At the end of the day I get it, the jinx stuff is probably nonsense. However, in baseball particularly, we need to be careful with how we approach this idea. Baseball is a fickle sport where after playing multiple levels throughout my life I’m convinced routines, jinxes, and words have a place in the sport. Football and basketball are different, in baseball we must respect the universe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT