ADVERTISEMENT

OT Despite horrid 1-4 start, Vikings are in the playoffs as of 10/27/23

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018

The Vikes are currently in based on superior Conference tally over the other four 3-4 teams.

If it was just TB and Vikes tied at 3-4 the Bucs would have the 7 seed based on hth.

This is a miracle turn of events for Minnesota and should make them buyers at trade deadline rather than sellers esp considering their upcoming doable schedule and Cook wanting out of NY and the Vikings run game struggling!

I smell Super Bowl!!!

😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk and ORCAT
It doesn't hurt that Minnesota has the best QB in the NFL these days!

If you doubt me look up his #s:
Currently #1 in TDs and #2 in passing yds (just 35 yds behind Tua) in the NFL with only 5 picks.

Plus the Captain threw for nearly 400 yds v one of the toughest Ds in SF and that without Jefferson!

This Vikings team is becoming scary good!

😈

Last edited:
Why are you worried about the Vikings? UK has to go against a Heupel offense with a Mark Stoops’ defense. It’s dark times.
We've lost a few games so his sunshine pump has lost a little suction he has to find another bandwagon to jump on.

Probably after the basketball exhibition tonight he will move on to 40-0 for the basketball team. ..he gets off track really easily just bear with him ..

I was sitting here looking at the standings and racking my brain trying ro figure out how the hell OP thinks Minnesota is in the playoffs. Then I remembered there are 7 seeds now and not 6.

Either way, Cousins is done. That NFC 7 seed is wide open at this point.

The Vikes are currently in based on superior Conference tally over the other four 3-4 teams.

If it was just TB and Vikes tied at 3-4 the Bucs would have the 7 seed based on hth.

This is a miracle turn of events for Minnesota and should make them buyers at trade deadline rather than sellers esp considering their upcoming doable schedule and Cook wanting out of NY and the Vikings run game struggling!

I smell Super Bowl!!!

😈
Super Bowl huh? Remind me again what happened to your prediction of the Reds going for the all time wins record this season, I forget how that turned out.

Reactions: Fox2monk

I smell Super Bowl!!!

😈
Who GAF about the Vikings on a UK message board? We don’t need a HH update on all your favorite teams my dude.

Edit: man you shouldn’t have made that post

Last edited:
Super Bowl huh? Remind me again what happened to your prediction of the Reds going for the all time wins record this season, I forget how that turned out.
The Reds posts always crack me up, like they ever have a chance to do anything. Best .500 team ever baby(on a good year).

• Haha
Reactions: ORCAT
It doesn't hurt that Minnesota has the best QB in the NFL these days!

If you doubt me look up his #s:
Currently #1 in TDs and #2 in passing yds (just 35 yds behind Tua) in the NFL with only 5 picks.

Plus the Captain threw for nearly 400 yds v one of the toughest Ds in SF and that without Jefferson!

This Vikings team is becoming scary good!

😈
Had the best QB, he’s toast for this year with that injury

• Sad
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT