ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bat Cats

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
This year’s baseball team is a classic example of what happens when you have patience and give a young, hungry coach time to build his program.

UK is sitting alone in first place in the best conference in NCAA baseball at 13-1. They have yet to drop a series in league play and are going for their 4th sweep in 5 tries this afternoon.

Never thought I’d see UK baseball bend SEC teams over and take a wooden paddle to their asses.

When you’re sitting on top of the best conference out there — a conference that seemingly has produced about 6 different national champions in the past decade — it doesn’t matter that you have never made it to Omaha. You are a legit national championship contender.

I love watching these guys play too. They are AGGRESSIVE on the bases, pound the zone, and take HBP’s like nobody’s business.

UK baseball has a pathetic history and the standard are super low. They are having an outstanding season though.

The schedule is back end loaded, but if they can avoid getting swept a time or two down that stretch, they are going to have a season for the ages. They have a good shot at a super-regional.

Reactions: backinky2018
So who is your reader? Baseball is not spelled the same as BASKETball.
It does say basketball forum in case you missed the entry point. Boring sport. I’ll share my opinion as I feel like it if you are going to post in wrong place. Enjoy the weather.

It does say basketball forum in case you missed the entry point. Boring sport. I’ll share my opinion as I feel like it if you are going to post in wrong place. Enjoy the weather.
Not the one I checked in on to read your BullSugarHoneyIceTea!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT