ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Academy Awards/Oscars

Some were blaming the low ratings on Covid. When do we stop blaming everything that sucks on Covid. Besides, a lot more people are at home watching television now than ever before so...

I can tell you that Judges are starting to get real tired of hearing the "I couldn't get anything done on this case" Covid excuse by lawyers who have been sitting on their ass "working" remotely the last year.

Some were blaming the low ratings on Covid. When do we stop blaming everything that sucks on Covid. Besides, a lot more people are at home watching television now than ever before so...
It isn't "I didn't watch the show because of Covid". Its "There were hardly any movies this year because of Covid". The ratings would have been down if there wasn't covid. But they wouldn't have crashed the way they did this year.

It isn't "I didn't watch the show because of Covid". Its "There were hardly any movies this year because of Covid". The ratings would have been down if there wasn't covid. But they wouldn't have crashed the way they did this year.

exactly

Hollywood doesn't realize that they have been increasingly becoming out of touch with a large segment of the U.S. population for years ...

It was his fifth, and last time, hosting. That had been pre-determined. Got bleeped twice, made Tom Hanks visibly uncomfortable, and probably wanted to say more than he did. He literally had to stop for a second to laugh at a joke he wrote before he said it . . . that always cracks me up and I love it. They censored it, he said it, sipped a beer, and a said, "It's the last time, who cares." It was great. I'd love to have a few drinks with Gervais, even if he's ripping me the whole time.

Just watched this and that was great. Loved when he told them they have no experience in the real world😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT