ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Fan Trashes Bowden's Character; Why "OSU Quit Recruiting Him".

You don't have to recruit players that do some of those things when you get the pick of the litter. Even Lynn admitted he needed to change some things after he got here. I wish he wouldn't of done that before the game. Not a great look from someone looking to show maturity. I like Bowden and think he has done great here, but still has some work to do with the temper.

That is so rich. Urban Meyer was the coach. The same Urban Meyer who had more than 20 players arrested while at Florida and helped nurture a future murderer. The same Urban Meyer who defended and protected a wife beater on his staff at OSU.

Trust me, character played no part in the decision to recruit Lynn Bowden -- nor has it ever played a role in any part of Urban Meyer's football life.

Lol at any O$U fan calling him a thug and bitching about tattoos. Call me when he starts selling guns out of his trunk or sells his memorabilia for tattoos. Damn O$U fans are hypocrites.
OSU making fun of tattoos? They remember this guy?
images

Maybe if they had had him they would be playing in the championship game instead of having their goose cooked.

Reactions: uky8unc5
ohio state fans are notorious for being huge Ohio state fans and then turning around and being Kentucky fans in basketball biggest bandwagons in sports
I grew up with True Blue UK parents, living in a city on the Ohio side of the Ohio River.
...Dad was best friends with Dad of Mike Sensibaugh (OSU Safety)
...Mom of Shad Williams (OSU Tackle) worked for Dad

From 1950's on, I always was and still am 100% UK.
But I also pull for Buckeyes + Wake Forest (here in NC).

Reactions: RunninRichie
I grew up with True Blue UK parents, living in a city on the Ohio side of the Ohio River.
...Dad was best friends with Dad of Mike Sensibaugh (OSU Safety)
...Mom of Shad Williams (OSU Tackle) worked for Dad

From 1950's on, I always was and still am 100% UK.
But I also pull for Buckeyes + Wake Forest (here in NC).
We’re talking about UK Basketball 1A and OSU Football 1A.

If Kentucky played OSU in football, the UKBball fans who turn and root for OSU in that game are the dickbags.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT