ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar should come back.

I thought they changed the rule this year. If you go undrafted, u can return

That was the rule in the past, hence how Randolph Morris came back. They've since changed it.

Tbh though, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Not even close to correct.

Note: Oscar isn't coming back though. I think both parties were ready to move on.

Actually, I'm more correct, than you. That article is flat out wrong. There was a proposal back in 2018 to put something like that in place but it was never approved.

I do find it somewhat strange that immediately after the draft ended there are pages of undrafted players announcing and signing immediately. Almost all the noteworthy ones, except Oscar?

Time to move on. He's gone. It was mutal for him/program and nothing bad about him/teammates, etc...he wanted this. The conflicting talk came from the leeches around him who were causing issues for Oscar and Kentucky in terms of latter wanting to avoid a PR nightmare.

most-interesting-man-shoo.gif

"I don't usually tell 5th year seniors to 'move on', but when I do, I make sure it's when I'm referring to the best rebounder in school history, a two-time first-team All-American, a former NPOY, and a guy who averaged 20 points and 20 rebounds through three tournament games."

Good call, "time to move on", crowd. You guys look absolutely brilliant.

Don't talk yourselves into believing he's going to come back. He made the decision to leave, and he has to live with it. The rule to be able to come back has never been ratified by the NCAA and there's never been another player use this rule since it was discussed in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT