ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar news

davekersey

Junior
Oct 10, 2007
Naples, Florida
According to Kyle Tucker Oscar was recently examined by an optometrist and it was found out Oscar had terrible vision. Now wearing glasses. I wonder did it make a difference while playing here at UK? And maybe our players should be eye examined

According to Kyle Tucker Oscar was recently examined by an optometrist and it was found out Oscar had terrible vision. Now wearing glasses. I wonder did it make a difference while playing here at UK? And maybe our players should be eye examined
Certainly didn't hurt his rebounding prowess.

If you’re 18 and can’t figure out you have terrible vision, that’s on them. I know…I’m legally blind

I've needed glasses since I was 10. I still rarely use them. I didn't know it at the time and got by fine. (I thought. Teachers said I squinted.) I drive with glasses but right now I'm typing this without them. I'm not really sure I know where they are.

Maybe he was too blind to read all the crap some KY Bennies took on him.
LeBron James is arguably the most talented human to ever touch a basketball and he's taken more crap than anyone. It's a big boy game, and everyone knows critique is part of it. But, by all means, keep taking swipes at the fans. We've seen your posts/schtick for a while now, and I don't think you get to call anyone else a "bennie".

College Basketball Sport GIF by Kentucky Men’s Basketball. #BuiltDifferent

LeBron James is arguably the most talented human to ever touch a basketball and he's taken more crap than anyone. It's a big boy game, and everyone knows critique is part of it. But, by all means, keep taking swipes at the fans. We've seen your posts/schtick for a while now, and I don't think you get to call anyone else a "bennie".
He has to take a cheap shot at Oscar in order to take a cheap shot at the fans. He's desperate at this point. Needs attention.

You bashing a POY, AA, superlative offensive rebounder now too… Bennie?

No swipes at actual supportive fans ever. I just shine the light on ones that relentlessly crap all over the program.

James rarely takes crap for his basketball. He gets it for his political zealotry. You trying to compare James to Oscar in that case?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SemperFiCat

Oscar already worse glasses. Seems like Tucker is late to the story. This is from June last year (click image to enlarge)...

Last edited:
Reactions: ala_kat2
You bashing a POY, AA, superlative offensive rebounder now too… Bennie?

No swipes at actual supportive fans ever. I just shine the light on ones that relentlessly crap all over the program.

James rarely takes crap for his basketball. He gets it for his political zealotry. You trying to compare James to Oscar in that case?
I never bashed Oscar. I didn't even say anything about Oscar.

LeBron takes an unheard of amount of crap for on court play. You serious?? And your last weirdo point/reach doesn't even deserve to be addressed. FFS, man.

Your entire post was drivel.

I remember when Jameis Winston didn't wear his contacts and squinted so hard at the sidelines ESPN noted it every game.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I never bashed Oscar. I didn't even say anything about Oscar.

LeBron takes an unheard of amount of crap for on court play. You serious?? And your last weirdo point/reach doesn't even deserve to be addressed. FFS, man.

Your entire post was drivel.
Ah, so your comment was a drive by baiting post. Not relevant to the thread topic.

With all due respect, if Oscar didn't realize that he couldn't see well, he had more than just vision problems.

He was a one man band here. He took us to the tournament alone for two year. Can you imagine how good this team would be with him still here?
I personally think he would detract from this team. I realize how good he was at what he was good at, but think he would have a hard time playing with this group.

Reactions: LmdCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT