ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar getting ready for summer league ball

I wish Oscar all the best! I think he's going to find a spot and once he gets on the floor he's going to be too valuable as a rebounder to stay on the bench for long. I could be wrong but I don't think I am. If he can continue to improve his offensive game, ball handling, and passing, he could become a starter.

Hate that a giant picture of Shaedon Sharpe is hanging in our practice facility. Spare me the “it helps with recruiting” nonsense. The dude was never a Cat and it’s a disgrace Cal put his picture up there. We have enough REAL alumni in the NBA to showcase to recruits. Don’t need his goofy ass up there.

Get that crap out of the practice facility. Shaedy Sharpe is a loser, liar and thief. I wish ZERO good luck in his NBA career.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hate that a giant picture of Shaedon Sharpe is hanging in our practice facility. Spare me the “it helps with recruiting” nonsense. The dude was never a Cat and it’s a disgrace Cal put his picture up there. We have enough REAL alumni in the NBA to showcase to recruits. Don’t need his goofy ass up there.
It's really the only appropriate place to put it, since that's the only place he ever played here.

• Haha
Reactions: AGEE11
I love Oscar! I hope he kills the summer league and gets a real chance in the league to try and stay awhile. I wish he would have returned one more year but I’ll always be thankful for what he did here individually. Too bad some of his team mates choked when it mattered most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT