ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar back in …..3…..2…..1

So what you are saying is that your hatred for Cal exceeds your love for Kentucky? Very odd. Every person on this board should want a consensus NPOY to come back.
I was born a KY and will die a KY, but this crap we are watching the last few years is Garbage and if you say it isn’t you need to take off your blue tinted glasses. I will be rooting for the Cats regardless, but they won’t win it all as long as we have the coach we have right now. Hell, even Tubby won a Championship so that means nothing.

I was born a KY and will die a KY, but this crap we are watching the last few years is Garbage and if you say it isn’t you need to take off your blue tinted glasses. I will be rooting for the Cats regardless, but they won’t win it all as long as we have the coach we have right now. Hell, even Tubby won a Championship so that means nothing.
We are a complete mess recently. I am not arguing that. But to say you hope Oscar transfers, which would ultimately make our team weaker, is a crap statement. We know Cal needs to stockpile all the talent he can get to cover his coaching deficiencies. Bringing Oscar back will help that and help us tremendously next year.

Add one more shooter (hopefully Reeves returns)/NDSU kid, and we should have a very solid roster next year.

We are a complete mess recently. I am not arguing that. But to say you hope Oscar transfers, which would ultimately make our team weaker, is a crap statement. We know Cal needs to stockpile all the talent he can get to cover his coaching deficiencies. Bringing Oscar back will help that and help us tremendously next year.

Add one more shooter (hopefully Reeves returns)/NDSU kid, and we should have a very solid roster next year.
As long as we have the same coach we are doing zip.

Sure Calboi.
Dude you suck. Your hate for our coach is more important to you than your love of the program. I want Cal gone, hell any sane fan does at this point. The constant bitching and hate are getting really old though......

I mean we do have a great recruiting class incoming and Oscar probably returning now. Try and enjoy something related to the program still occasionally, it helps. We are stuck until Cal decides to leave unfortunately. I'm still at least gonna try and enjoy the ride.

I'm just beyond sick of the childish name calling and people being labeled "calboi" if anyone has anything to say about our coach that isn't filled with hate lol it's ridiculous

When real hate enters your heart, sports have become way to serious for you.

^^ He put this out almost 2 hours before Dickinson announced, and is pretty connected.

That is interesting the top tweet, as far as backing out.. ehhh I bet they were told yesterday when those tweets about the facilities went out. Definitely sounded like Cal using that to promote his new facility agenda on that one.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If Oscar comes back and we can get the big guy from NDSU, we will be fine. I never felt like HD was ever coming here to begin with. He even acted like he didn’t want to come back again, saying he had already been here. Maybe he was using Kentucky to get more money from Kansas.

Maybe we can get down to 6 scholly players soon. Would be a hoot.

But, sure seems like Oscar is coming back. Now, how about CL, can we get him back? And can we add another shooter?

Reactions: Fox2monk

But, sure seems like Oscar is coming back. Now, how about CL, can we get him back? And can we add another shooter?
CL doesn't seem like a guy who is willing to come off the bench his soph year, and I can't see him starting over Edwards at the 3, or Bradshaw at the 4.

I hope he does, though. We need depth in a bad way.

Reactions: Fox2monk

With Ware leaving now, Oscar has to be coming back you would think....apparently Tucker is now saying we get Oscar and Reeves back and it's them and the freshman. I don't think that's enough, but we know our coach. God forbid be go 10 deep to protect from injury and shifty high school rankings

huh.png

With Ware leaving now, Oscar has to be coming back you would think....apparently Tucker is now saying we get Oscar and Reeves back and it's them and the freshman. I don't think that's enough, but we know our coach. God forbid be go 10 deep to protect from injury and shifty high school rankings
Kyle hasn’t said this anywhere.

Reactions: delk4three
Oscar is all the freshman needed. They will do all the scoring, Oscar will get all the rebounds, no other team has a chance. Done and Done!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT