ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion on best PAID recruiting info site?

Mar 19, 2024
With the new coaching hire, new direction, and almost empty roster, I've found myself really geeking out over recruiting lately. Not to mention the craziness of the transfer portal. There's seemingly news everyday. Under Cal, I just quit caring about recruiting because I knew he'd bring in big talent every year, however, the constant underperforming led to my disinterest. Now, it's fun again. There's new life in the program, and much optimism for the future. So all this has made me went to jump head first into recruiting. I'm not even on X (Twitter), but I'm about to change that. Who are some good sources to follow? I know names like Norlander, Trilly, and Zagoria. Also, any opinion on 247sports, On3, Bleacher Report, The Athletic..........?
Thanks in Advance.

IMHO, they are all BS and no one has any idea who Pope wants or has contacted unless Pope tells them directly. And that aint happening. People need to either grow up or smartin up.Fake reports gets you clicks and clicks make you money. First rule of internet marketing.

If you want the scoop, trilly’s discord for $6 a month is the way to go.

90% of it makes its way here and to Twitter within 5 minutes though, so you can save your money and get the same information taken wildly out of context there if you prefer.

All info will be public for free within minutes. If you want content (interviews, discussion, articles etc,) I really do believe rivals is the best at that. If you're a fan of the KSR show, there is some interaction with those guys on their message board which makes it unique.

I don't see the point of paying for recruiting information. Team information? Yes, if you're into betting on teams or something. But, recruiting? So you can come here and play "insider"?

If you want the scoop, trilly’s discord for $6 a month is the way to go.

90% of it makes its way here and to Twitter within 5 minutes though, so you can save your money and get the same information taken wildly out of context there if you prefer.
The Atta Boy society.

Go hang out at KSBar. You will hear Ryan daily talk about everything they know by sitting at a table anywhere near his. Of course, you will have to pay for food.

I wouldn't pay for anything because you have Twitter. Trilly has alot of info with mixed results. Whoever Ricks is, they've been completely spot on and in front of everyone.

These are weird times in the past you had insiders with connections to ads, coaches, etc and all info flowed through a limited few. That's all different now.

Nowadays you have ads as the last to know anything about recruiting but are first to know about coaching or other personnel. That's why you have people like Jones way in front of those issues but nothing else - because his source is Mitch and/or Marc hill. There is no other option.

But for recruiting, now you have multiple sources of info. Coaches, aau, street agents, real agents, nil people, investors who provide nil funds, etc. That's why you have anons like trilly or ricks having so much info. For eg the fau/Michigan enrollment issue was broke by a 13 year old kid based on info he got from playing video games online.

Tldr I wouldn't pay for anything. Anything you pay for, except trilly, will be well behind free info on Twitter.

Jmo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT