ADVERTISEMENT

One Thing I've Noticed Cal Supporters Do a Lot...

Oats has been at Alabama for 4 or 5 years. How many SEC titles does Oats have since 2019? SEC tourney titles? Calipari hasn't made a sweet 16 in 5 years. Oats has. UK's last one seed? 2015. Oat's last? 2023. He's at Alabama, btw.

Welcome to UK basketball in 2024. Beating Alabama and Nate Oats is our superbowl.
Who said anything about a Superbowl and hell I am not happy with the season, I am enjoying this victory tho. Cal ain't getting fired before the end of the season, do I'm rooting for him. If he fades out, then something needs to happen

One thing I've noticed about people who can't rationally criticize when it's necessary is that they are the same ppl that wine year in and out no matter what and always live a life of misery. I dgaf about your personal emotional problems

Who said anything about a Superbowl and hell I am not happy with the season, I am enjoying this victory tho. Cal ain't getting fired before the end of the season, do I'm rooting for him. If he fades out, then something needs to happen
Just saying. There's like 6 guys on here who try their hardest to tear down any Coach. In an attempt to make up for Cal's shortcomings the last 8 years. Not saying you are.

Just saying. There's like 6 guys on here who try their hardest to tear down any Coach. In an attempt to make up for Cal's shortcomings the last 8 years. Not saying you are.
Nope, he hasn't coached up to expectations the last few years. It's mind boggling, zi just want this season to end ona good note. Hell I was ready to fire him after LSU, Carolina UNCW and mote

They LOVE bringing up stats for his entire UK career. Examples:

"Cal has a ton of NCAA tournament wins since he got to UK."
"Cal has brought so much success to UK."
"Cal has multiple Final Fours."

Do you notice anything? The stats supporting those arguments are things Cal did, like, 10 years ago. Here's the deal: Idgaf about what Cal did 10 years ago. He was great back then, OK. Cool. But I want to see his results NOW. I'm tired of hearing about how awesome he is for stuff back then.

I invite any Cal supporter to provide RECENT stats to prove that Cal is doing a good job at Kentucky. I'd bet there isn't much to say.
10 year job thatā€™s the bottomline cal has proven that. I thought cal would take us on a wooden like run with 4-5 titles at UK. He underachieved like no one else

Cal is 4-3 against Oats. Cal is at UK. Oats is at Alabama. UK is what 5th or 7th in the SEC? Oats is at 1st? With two SEC tourney titles since 2020. UK? 0. We sound like Indiana fans after they beat us in 2011.
oats has more players arrested and spending prison time than Cal

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Not a good night or the Oats-mealers. šŸ¤£ Off to enjoy the win and maybe even a blue jello shot or two !!

GBB !!!!
Eh, everyone runs into a buzzsaw sooner or later in coaching. Made me wonder if Cal had heard the chatter about Oats and finally decided to be a coach and get his guys going. To bad he doesnā€™t do that for every game.

Also, Z got a lot of time tonight. Makes me wonder if Mitchell is gonna be out for awhile or is done and he is trying to get S up to speed.

oats has more players arrested and spending prison time than Cal
You sure about that?

Glad for the win today. I thought we played probably our best offensive game of the season. We simply couldn't miss but still gave up 95 points.
The Tuesday game at Miss State will be crucial to any chance of getting a bye in the SEC tourney. It's a must win game...period.
Which UK team shows up is the biggest question.

Do you notice anything? The stats supporting those arguments are things Cal did, like, 10 years ago. Here's the deal: Idgaf about what Cal did 10 years ago. He was great back then, OK. Cool. But I want to see his results NOW. I'm tired of hearing about how awesome he is for stuff back then.

I invite any Cal supporter to provide RECENT stats to prove that Cal is doing a good job at Kentucky. I'd bet there isn't much to say.
Chill out for two minutes in your life, dude. Great win today.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
You sure about that?
didn't see where he had a player shoot someone and I don't recall evans playing at UK

1. Miller was crucified on here for giving a guy a gun. But When Calipari still recruits a guy. After heā€™s a driver in a drive-by we overlookreast

1. Miller was crucified on here for giving a guy a gun. But When Calipari still recruits a guy. After heā€™s a driver in a drive-by we overlook it.
I don'tcare what you say Cal has run a clean program here and we are looked at a lot harder than any other program in the country

Agree 100 percent.....cannot see why Cal's apologists keep focusing on ancient history.

Reactions: ThunderMash

I suppose there are outliers like myself. I support Cal and I will support the next xoach unless it is BCG or Tubby level .

I do not bring up all of Cals hall of fame stats. I do not bring up the fact that he has won more games than almost every active coach. (Self) He is about 100 ahead of Pitino and Pitino has coached a bit longer. I don't discuss those facts because they are already there for everyone to see.

Recent stats, our team has won 2 games during the last week against top ten teams. For the most part , the games weren't close. We have a month left, we will get better. The Miss. State game is a huge one. We need the same urgency that we played with against Auburn and Alabama. Not the lack of focus we displayed at LSU.

Reactions: shodaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT