ADVERTISEMENT

One thing I see in the SEC

MontyCats

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2022
I have rewatched a lot of the opponents UK has coming up this year on the SEC schedule and one thing I have noticed is they ALL have O-line issues. These QBs are constantly running for their lives, I realize UK has played significantly worst teams so far but our pass pro has held up really well.

I say all this because I'm starting to see a crack, an opening, a chance for this to be UKs year in the East. If you can get to Milton he becomes historically bad. Georgia's line is having trouble keeping their offense consistent. Bama's biggest issue is their protection. With UKs D-Line we should be able to cause significant problems to each of these offenses. Never have I seen a year so wide open and a year where UK will have several advantages over each of these teams they play. I think UK has an advantage at both the line of scrimmage and QB on each of these teams. Its a locked door and I think UK might have the key this year. If everything goes right for UK (hard ask) we could walk into every game live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News