ADVERTISEMENT

One lost in the shuffle and alignment

Oct 25, 2007
Not sure if I worded that correctly, because I definitely don't see him as been forgotten, but not many has brought up Thiero and I believe Pope will absolutely encourage him to come back here if he doesn't see himself in this years draft. Last season he was lost in the shuffle IMO, because once we got our bigs eligible and healthy, it seemed his minutes dwindled and he was a high energy guy that I believe could have helped last years team as well as the upcoming seasons team. I just don't want anyone or everyone to forget about what he could bring to this team this season.

I’ve not heard a word about Thiero even talking to Pope or showing the slightest interest in staying at UK. Based on that alone, I’m assuming he’s gone.

I’d love to be wrong, though.

Its up to one person and one person only........HIM, HE MAKES THE DECISION. and looks like therio is not interested.
Just the fact that Adou has shown zero interest in coming back to UK is enough for me......

That's a NO for me for any player who is not all in for playing here.

And I love Adou. One of my favorites. I'm sure he has a bad taste in his mouth for how things transpired here......

Probably best for everyone if he just moves on.

Reactions: pappy52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT