ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vandy UK game thread

It's always the person that says "we suck" that sucks.

31-13 on the road and counting, soon to be 4-0 and ignorant "we suck" comments. We are about like we always are. Go outside and yell at a cloud.
I would but you would be there to bitch at me for being a fan and not being happy about Kentucky looking like shit

What was the unnecessary roughness, did I miss the replay?

Nvm, just saw it. Dumb penalty. Undisciplined.

Oh, mercy me. Sorry that you're shocked about fans emoting when we're playing like ass.

Nice try but he didn't say we are sucking, he made the definitive statement that we "sucked". Imagine being so miserable as to say a soon to be 4-0 UK tackle football team sucked. LMAO

Maybe I just don’t the rule, but if PF penalty happened during the run back but there ended up not being a run back, how did the penalty stand?

Why didn’t he make a break on the ball? Sometimes I don’t think out DBs understand the point is to prevent them from catching the ball.

Nice try but he didn't say we are sucking, he made the definitive statement that we "sucked". Imagine being so miserable as to say a soon to be 4-0 UK tackle football team sucked. LMAO
Imagine being so miserable that you feel the needs to jump on fellow fans during a game thread for emotional reactions. Have a nice day, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueCephus
He had time and threw it in triple coverage and then Vandy gets a big penalty as well. That's why I said that. Glad we caught it though. We've struggled doing that today.

Maybe I just don’t the rule, but if PF penalty happened during the run back but there ended up not being a run back, how did the penalty stand?
Personal foul. Those don't get ignored no matter when. Still stick after the play.

Reactions: K86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT