ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UNC VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Bradshaw is a very good player, but he is very slow off the floor and cannot elevate. He will need to work on that part of his game.

This is a high level game reminds me of that great Kentucky UNC game when Monk went for 47. Man that was 7 years ago. 103-100 that night this game feels the same as far as high level and very intense let us hope it ends the same way.

Bradshaw is a very good player, but he is very slow off the floor and cannot elevate. He will need to work on that part of his game.

Some of that could be because of Bacot. He's a load out there. Bradshaw aint used to playing a guy like that in only his 3rd game.

Reed has had some slip ups tonight, but he just makes too many good plays that help the team to fault him. Nice find on the outlet to Dilly. Have to have him on the court a bunch.

Reactions: Farsight
I will, we are a better team. We could have Been up 15 numerous times. Find a way to freaking win and stop blowing games. Shit!!
We all know the answer to that Foxy
But it won’t happen…so unless and until Calipari leaves I’m resigned

Reactions: Fox2monk
I mean how obvious does it have to be that we are a better basketball team when Reed is on the floor. Doesn’t matter who else is out there, interchange them. But he has to be on the court.

We just have to let Rob be Rob he's going to drive us nuts but the kids confidence and willingness to step up in key moments are unmatched on this team.

Fire Explosion GIF

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT