ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

We don’t have a line, in the SEC if you don’t have a line you suck. I can’t believe we don’t have a line when that has been what has kept us competitive most years.
I agree we don't have a line. But that's on coaches as well. "Damn, the OL sucks. Let's just keep doing the same thing!"

Playcalling has SUCKED today. I'm not saying we have talent equal to equal Bama and UGA. But we should have talent to compete with effig USCjr.

It may be time to make the call to Sumrall. If we can't even compete against a hoorible South Carolina team, we're looking at a 3 win season. And that isn't acceptable, at all. Heads need to roll.

Im turning the game off. It has been said before, but Stoops is not a 9 mil coach. He should be making half of what he makes. The season is over and I don't see a coaching change any time soon. No team is going to want stoops after this season and his buyout will prevent him from being fired.

I agree we don't have a line. But that's on coaches as well. "Damn, the OL sucks. Let's just keep doing the same thing!"

Playcalling has SUCKED today. I'm not saying we have talent equal to equal Bama and UGA. But we should have talent to compete with effig USCjr.
Not much you can do when you can’t block, there is no time to do anything.

Another thing I’ve noticed today is that their guys are hands down physically stronger and meaner than our team. They are making us like it.

The pathetic thing is that SC is going to get blown out by the next SEC team they play. They're ass, but UK is worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT