ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

He's getting maybe 1.5-2 seconds; that's not a lot of time. That's pro reaction speed. Which even NFL QBs struggle with when the first get in the league.

OL HAS to get better before you can crap on the QB.
You’re right the O line is straight garbage but man this falls all on one person. Stoops has been here since 2013 we still shouldn’t be trying to piece together a team after 11 years. Coaches leave but you should be able to replace and barely miss a beat . Stoops honestly has hit his ceiling a while ago this program needs another voice exactly like our basketball team did!

So, honest question...I question some things about his coaching and the poor offenses through the years, but how was that on Stoops?

SC defense is living in the UK backfield, and last I checked, that makes offensive play calling quite a challenge.
Because it’s his responsibility as the leader of the team to make sure players play, coaches coach and results take place. That’s why he is paid $10,000,000 a year, and sadly, we see the same results year after year. Just my opinion.

Positive spin

Blown coverage gave them 7 instead of 3. Don’t go for it on your own 30 and it could be Cats 6-3 at this point.

Get a stop out of the half and score putting some game pressure on them.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Now Stoops has to be ready as USC jr. will be ready for the run in the second half. That should open up the passing game for a bit but as soon as it does not work pound it up the middle. He is going to have to disguise plays in order to be effective. What is perplexing to me is that if the O line can open a hole for the running plays why can't they pass defend?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
The offensive line has got to be better than what we have seen. Mincey was talking the loudest last week, is he even in there. Burton seems like the weak link, he was so highly recruited and has never lived up to his hype. I hope they are able to return, they are the best we’ve got.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
sorry but be careful what you wish for. It's game 2 - we're down 4 at halftime. What a bunch of pansie ass fans
In year 11. Against an awful SC team. In which we managed 30 total yards passing for the entire first half. But yea, the fans are pansies. lol whatever.

I hope they figure it out at halftime, but sadly, I think a most of us have had the pleasure of this song and dance.

Must hold them to 3 more points at most. They score another TD and a loss seems certain barring a defensive score or return score.

Reactions: katwest
The offensive line has got to be better than what we have seen. Mincey was talking the loudest last week, is he even in there. Burton seems like the weak link, he was so highly recruited and has never lived up to his hype. I hope they are able to return, they are the best we’ve got.
Think they said Mincey got hurt earlier in the game and Burton left the game on the field goal attempt hurt.

Had it third and short, and the play call was there on 3rd. Team needs to get in a rhythm. Time outs aren't helping you there. Fake outrage lol
Riiiiight. Sure.

Let's not call a TO to take a shot at the end zone. And if doesn't work, then settle for the FG.

Sure.

Man USC jr. is lucky recovering balls knocked out of their QB's hands.

Riiiiight. Sure.

Let's not call a TO to take a shot at the end zone. And if doesn't work, then settle for the FG.

Sure.
Lmao yeah and get strip sacked and give you a scoop and score . You must not have been watching the game . We have one second before the pocket collapses 😂 real smart play call there. You need a game thread on the basketball board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT